Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Boo!

I’m not big on Halloween so was a bit out of my comfort zone when my new DT kit arrived.  Then, I got me thinking cap on and decided to alter a couple of the houses for my daughter to hang in her front porch (she does it in a big way whereas grandma here hides away on the 31st ha!)

I covered the houses with paper, inked the edges thing blinged out with black stickles

bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses3

I die cut the fence then chopped into it so I could get it to look wonky.  I painted the trees from the Forest Animals paper art with black gesso and hand cut some bats from black cardstock. 

 

bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses1

The second house I downloaded a tombstone clipart and coloured up with copics then adhered using foam pads.  Again, I painted one of the trees and also a strip of grass from the Forest Animals paper art with black gesso and popped on more bats.  The spiders and webs are from the Black Spider Paper Art.

bev-rochester-noor-haunted-houses2

Not bad for someone who is not struck on Halloween Winking smile

Noor Design products used


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation's Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad!!! brilliant creations Bev. Love them, very spoooooky. I know, my grandchildren love Halloween too, so I need to make the effort. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs Marjorie S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad its fabulous such lovely detail it looks amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Bev! Love the black stickles accents, very clever. You can hide out on Halloween, but I'm glad your fabby Halloween houses will be part of the party! Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails