Sunday, 9 August 2015

Wee Rosetta

I’m back to the purple again.  I absolutely love purple and green together, I don’t now why I don’t use it more.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple

I coloured up Wee Rosetta with copic markers

Hair: E57, 53, 51, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Green: BG99, 96, 93, 90
Purple: V99, 95, 93, 91
Leaves: YG67, 63, G20

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple1

LOVE the cutouts from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lantern and bird I coloured with a pale wash of Milled Lavender DI

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple2

The leafy cutout I coloured with bundled sage then went cah-razy with the pearls again.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple4

So much WOC deliciousness on this baby Smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-rosetta-purple7

Products used:

Wee Rosetta from Whimsy Stamps
Paper – I think it’s Pion Design but not 100% sure

From Wild Orchid Crafts:
FULLNESS OF SUMMER CUTOUT SET GST-077
AT DUSK DECORS CORNER CUTOUT SET GST-065
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-046
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
MIXED VINTAGE COLOUR OPEN ROSES MKX-043WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
WHITE AND IVORY SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-322
The lace is also from WOC, unfortunately I can’t see it in the shop so can’t add the code.

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beauiful!
    Love the gorgeous color combo (I to love the purple and green together!) all the fab details.
    And your wonderful image and the coloring :)
    Warm hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev
    I Love Your Outstanding Card That You've Shared With Us Today
    I Just So Love How You've Coloured Her Hair!! And The Tremendous Flowers
    Are The Same Colours As The Ones Purchased From Wild Orchid!
    I Love The Stunning Lace, The Butterfly, And The Lantern and Dove.
    You Put So Very Much Hard Work Into Your Cards I Know Having Purchashed
    Your Cards The Front Of The Cards Are Magnificent, When You Check
    The Inside Of Your Cards The Inserts "Just Blow You Away" As You've Just Made
    Them As Beautiful, Thank You So Much For Sharing
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love how you've had an explosion of pearls today ! I purchased the fullness of summer cutouts recently and they are so pretty what would we do without woc and of course you to inspire us, enjoy the rest of the weekend big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful coloured image and beautiful embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloured image and lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Bev. I love what you did with the pearls in the upper right corner. I love coloring with purples too but none of the paper collections have been putting papers out with purples in them! It's a bummer. TFS hun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been catching up on your wonderful creations Bev, your blog is a delight. Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Wonderful color coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant such a pretty design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Bev you are 'something else' - I don't know what to say, but your work is ASTOUNDING. Your colour combinations are amazing. Considering your cards are usually gloriously bright, how did you happen to have these wonderful darker shades in your stash? I'm very much an amateur and would run a mile from them - just shows how much I have to learn!
    May you be crafting for 100 more years Bev, there is no mistaking that your heart and soul are really in it. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Bev, love the soft colour palette, so pretty! Beautiful papers and embellies and I love her glittered wings. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails