Sunday, 23 August 2015

Wee Hamster

Here’s another stamp I found that has never seen ink.  I have way too much crafty stash that’s for sure.  This is Xmas Hamster by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps (try saying that fast ha!)

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-hamster

Copic colours used:

Hamster: E21, 00, 000, R20; E79, 77, 74, 70; R46, 35, 24, 14
Bauble: BG75, 72, 70; R46, 35, 24, 14, YR23, Y23, 15, 11

Ugh I thought I had a close up of the colouring but don’t seem to have saved it – sorry.

The little bow on the die cut tree was made using Martha Stewart clay and mould.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-hamster1

And a peek at the inside, love this paper so had to squeeze the Santa in his car in somewhere on the card Open-mouthed smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-hamster2

Products used:

Whimsy Stamps Xmas Hamster stamp
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Tree Die – isn’t this one just sublime with all the swirls?
Whimsy Stamps Sentimentables Dies – Holiday Set (for the Warm Wishes sentiment)
Whimsy Stamps Holly & Berries die (for the leaves)

Pink Paislee paper
Martha Stewart clay and bow mould (Amazon)

Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED RED MULBERRY PAPER TEA ROSES 40mm QVR-054
MIXED COLOR MULBERRY PAPER "TEA" ROSES 1" (25mm)
MIXED GREEN OPEN ROSES MKX-075
MIXED RED OPEN ROSES MKX-067
RED STAMENS MKX-193
RED CHRISTMAS BERRY SPRAY WITH PINE CONES AND HOLLY LEAVES MKX-354

16 comments:

  1. Hi Bev
    What A Truly Stunning Card You've Brought Us Today!! I Really Just Love Every Detail Of Your Card, (I'm Sorry If I Sound Like A Broken Record Lol! But I Really Love Your Outstanding Cards)
    I Just Love The Very Cute Whimsy Hamster Such A Beautiful Cheeky Face, Here I Go Again Using That Word Again I Just "Love" The Fabulous Paper You've Used For Your Background And Being Able To Get A Peek Inside Your Card At The Paper Also.
    Magnificent Flowers Fabulous Christmas Tree And Warm Wishes, I Just Love The Winter Cones Also And The Fabulous Bow Made From Your Martha Stewart Clay And Mould.
    Then There's Your Colouring That Brings Your Magnificent Subjects To Life, Your A True Artist I Know Times Have Been Difficult For You (Through Being Unwell) But I'm Thrilled Your Back With Us.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx
    Have A Great Sunday With Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card Bev, loving the gorgeous deep reds in your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card fabulous embellishments . Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww such a cutie ! Lovely papers need to dig out my Xmas stash and make a start else I'll be frant icily making them at the last minute as per usual lol enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image Bev. Love the gorgeous papers and the flowers look beautiful.
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is just the cutest card with a darling image...great color choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is such a cutie...gorgeous card Bev..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love it.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! Wonderful card Bev. I'm glad he finally got inked as he's so sweet. Gorgeous embellishments as usual especially the die cuts. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful a fab stamp and another stunningly perfect card hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll not see anything cuter than that! Beautiful card as usual Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Bev, such a lovely card, love the colours and image. Thank you for your help, I ordered the great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I do love this lil' cutie. Gorgeous colour combo and stunning colouring as always. Love the dies you've used, the tree is lovely. Another stunning card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails