Sunday, 16 August 2015

Vintage Christmas

I had a sheet of Vintage images sat on my desk as well as a new frame die and they just begged to be matched up.  I love it when inspiration is just sat there waiting, and a super quick vintagey card is the result.

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-8

Love the frosty look the crushed glass gives the flowers

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-82

Not to forget the new Xmas trees dies!  LOVE these.

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-83

I really had such fun making this card – as well as making a dent in the Christmas cards I need to make.

bev-rochester-vintage-christmas-card-woc-16-81

Noor Design products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts products used: ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES MKX-667
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-008
BABY PINK BABIES BREATH FLOWERS MKX-530
Twinklets (Crushed Glass)
I get mine from BIC Warehouse on Amazon (because their service is superfast, their prices are excellent and there is NO P&P charges ♥).  Here’s the link

17 comments:

  1. Wauw what a beautiful card ! I love the frosty look!!!!
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The crushed glass gives it a first snowfall look which is so lovely. What product is it and where did you get it please Bev? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra. I've edited my post to show the link for the crushed glass at the end of the post

      Delete
  3. Morning Bev
    Another Truly Tremendous Card! I Love The Vintage Image You've Created With Your Paper And The Stunning Products You've Used.
    I Really Love The Snowy Look On Your Trees And Flowers I'll Have To Try And Get Some Of That Product (The Crushed Glass) I Love The Stunning Frame That You've Used On Your Beautiful Card
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing I Love Checking Out Your Blog You Are A True Inspiration.
    Take Great Care
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the previous commenter, I too would love to know what the Crushed Glass is and where to buy please. The effect it gives is stunning. Your card is beautiful, as always. Have a wonderful Sunday Bev . . . Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I've edited my post to show the link for the crushed glass at the end of the post

      Delete
  5. looks really pretty! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card design love the dies and flowers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I really had such **man** making this card – as well as making a dent in the Christmas cards I need to make." Which man did you use Bev LOL?? Awesome card regardless Love the colours especially :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yo got me there girl! It should have read fun lol

      Delete
  8. Wow its truly gorgeous Bev and thanks for that link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one Bev. It looks so fresh and clean. Love the frame die you have used here, another one for the wish list I think
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning a beautiful design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, stunning card! I just can't say enough, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I be on your Christmas card list? Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails