Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Merry & Bright

I’m oh so slowly working through stamps that have never been inked, this is one of them.

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-25-8

Copic colours used:
Skin/Hair: E11, 00, 000, R20; E35, 50
Clothing: BG11, 10, 000, 0000; W3, 0
Penguin/Boots/Stars: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, 0; YR23, 21, Y11

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-25-8-3

Lilies transformed into poinsettias

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-25-8-2

I wasn’t too sure of the colours of the paper when I first started, I’m afraid of dark colours lol.  But I ♥ how this one turned out, I think the dark brown really sets the aqua off.

bev-rochester-lotv-fishing-25-8-4

Noor Design products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts Products used:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620
AQUA MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-030
OFF-WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-424

16 comments:

  1. A wonderful card and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I'm glad you inked your stamp, it made a very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours look great Bev and such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look great Bev and such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeou card Bev,love the snoweffect. The colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about using dark colours but this has turned out beautifully. Love the image and your gorgeous design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! The dark papers look fab with the sweet image. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card. Gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning love the gorgeous colours and fab design its another perfect card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, such a sweet image and lovely colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    I Really Just Love This Fabulous Card, The Image Is Just So Stunning I Have This Stamp, Until They Appear Once Again I Forget What I've Got.
    I Love The Fabulous Papers You've Used And "The Awesome Lace" From Wild Orchid (That Is Now On My List Of I Need!!!!) I Love All Your Very Beautiful Flowers And Your Sentiment, Then There's Your Colouring Which Is Magnificent Your Shading Is Just So Tremendous.
    Thank You So Very Much For Sharing Bev I Really Love Seeing Your Cards.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love the colours and the glittery trim on her coat. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous. Love the colors, you're right, it really sets off the aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a darling stamp Bev. Love the colour combo and glittery sentiment. The blooms are gorgeous too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooo pretty! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails