Saturday, 1 August 2015

It’s Christmas!

Oh dearie me, I’ve made my second Christmas card for the year.  It’s all downhill from here now lol.  This is for the Noor! Design August challenge, which is Christmas.

bev-rochester-noor-pink-christmas 

I’ve used the fabulous Shabby Christmas papers, they are just YUM!  Add in the Merry Christmas picture pad and you have a really quick and easy card.  I adhered the waste stars from the new Winter Wishes Circle Star die on to the sentiment (inked with Weathered Wood Ink then blinged with some stickles)

bev-rochester-noor-pink-christmas1

Loving the shabby pink and pale blue colour scheme of these papers.

bev-rochester-noor-pink-christmas3

Noor Design products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
LARGE MIXED PINK MULBERRY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½") QVR-025
MIXED BLUE TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-042
MIXED PINK TONE OPEN ROSES MKX-661
BABY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-021

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the sentiment Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    I'm Truly Loving Checking Out Your Cards On A More Regular Basis (But Don't Over Do It)
    I Love Your Christmas Card For Today Where You've Used The Fabulous Shabby Christmas Paper Pad, Then Added A Tremendous Christmas Image From Your Christmas Paper Pad
    (Where Can You You Purchase This Pad) I Love The Selection Of The Wild Orchid Flowers I Love How You Add Gesso To The Flowers, Today's Card Is Just So Very Beautiful Exceptionally Elegant. Thank You So Very Much Bev For Sharing Your Talents With Us.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! :)

    By the way, my reading list shows a post called "Sarah Kay Tea Please!" but it doesn't show in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, great image too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Reminds me I need to get started on my cards. Loving the shabby chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous this is wonderful the design is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, frightening how close christmas is went to my local garden centre today and they had some christmas lights out already ! Love the sparkly stars can't have christmas without a bit of sparkle ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card, love it.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails