Tuesday, 18 August 2015

In the lamplight

I’m on a Christmas card roll, I just love all the bling I can add to them. 

bev-rochester-lotv-lamplight-18-8

The poinsettias started off life as lilies, LOVE how they turned out (I’ve done a mini tutorial which will go live on my blog on the 30th so check back then to see just how easy they are to do)/

The sparkly silver balls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I’ll link them up at the end of the post.  The smaller silver pearls are from The Range – from the new Forever Friends release. ♥

bev-rochester-lotv-lamplight-18-8-2

Copic colours used:
Lamp: C9, 7, 5, 3, Y38, 17, 11
Hair: E29, 25, 21, 50; E35, 51, 50
Skin: The usual E11, 00, 000, R30
Grey: W3, 1, 0, 00
Blue: B95, 93, 91
Pink: R85, 83, 81

bev-rochester-lotv-lamplight-18-8-1

The stickers are by Tim Holtz (from Hobbycraft)

bev-rochester-lotv-lamplight-18-8-3

Noor Design products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
MIXED BLUE OPEN ROSES MKX-074
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620
FLAT BACK GLITTER BALLS - 10mm (⅜") GST-280
OFF-WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-455

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev, love everything about it. What make is the image please ??
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card so sparkly and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the Lamplight stamp. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant a fabulous card love the flowers especailly Thanks for doing that tutorial i'll be back to take a look love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I bet all your family and friends looks forward to receiving their Christmas cards from you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the gorgeous flowers and bling make for a really beautiful card, and I look forward to seeing how you created the poinsettias.

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bev! Lovely image with your perfect colouring and fabulous embellishments. Can't believe for the tutorial on how you made the flowers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev
    I'm Really Sorry If You Get Two Comments I've Left One But When I Checked Back Its Obviously Gone Into Cyberspace!!!!
    Your Card Is Truly Tremendous Very Beautiful I Just Love The Image, And The Stunning Lace Or Is It A Die?
    I Must Purchase The Silver Glitter Flatback Pearls From Wild Orchid, I Purchased Some And They Are Stunning But There More Like Glitter Berries On A Stalk In Silver, Gold, And A Fabulous Deep Red All For My Christmas Cards.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bev you are still the best! Gorgeous card, you get the composition just right xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colour palette Bev and I love the way you've coloured and glittered the lamp. Stunning card with an enchanting image. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails