Tuesday, 4 August 2015

A tag and a gift box

Two very different projects today.  First up is a male themed tag – I never thought I would get into making tags but I love them!  They really jazz up a gift

bev-rochester-noor-sea-themed-tag

How cute is this little sailing boat die?

bev-rochester-noor-sea-themed-tag2

I used copper embossing powder on the chipboard buttons, paper art ships wheel and knot die cut

bev-rochester-noor-sea-themed-tag1

 

And now onto something girlie Smile  Here’s a little gift box I made using a Noor Design baroque template that was released a couple of weeks ago.  This was so quick and easy I think I’ll be making a lot more for Christmas to pop homemade fudge and florentines in

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template

Love the rustic look the string gives the elegant box shape

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template1

The box has a decent depth to it

bev-rochester-noor-baroque-box-template2

Noor Design products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON – OLOROSO MKX-478
IVORY DECORATIVE GALOON LACE MKX-404 (I cut it in half and painted it with white acrylic paint)
LIGHT MOCHA MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-032
RED MULBERRY PAPER TEA ROSES 40mm QVR-054

11 comments:

  1. Two wonderful projects! The tag is so great for that totally alien species, men. I find it so hard to make cards for them but the die cuts are ideal, I'll have to pop to the Noor shop. The box is such a loved shape for putting Christmas goodies in. I love how you've embellished yours. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous and wonderful project's Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so creative and retro! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great makes, love the vintage style tag and the box is gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev
    Stunning Projects
    Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both nice but really love the card. Perfect for my husband or kids or grandkids, or just a friend. Great job. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev!
    I've taken to reading blogs on my ipad using an app- unfortunately I had so many problems with commenting I've given up. I just wanted to use my laptop today to say I've been lurking and reading all of your posts. I continue to be amazed and inspired by your creations- thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab projects love the box would be perfect for lots of different occasions very versatile xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that tag Bev! Gorgeous gift box too. Love the template and all those lush embellies. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning designs these are fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails