Sunday, 5 July 2015

Wee Shelley

Seeing as we’ve had a hint of summer this past week, I cracked out Wee Shelley from Whimsy Stamps to colour up.  Not very summery colours but I was in a cool pastel mood …… and these papers were to hand.

bev-rochester-wee-shelley1

The image was coloured with copic markers:
Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair: E49, 29, 23, 50
Lilac: BV02, 02, 000, 0000
Blue: B02, 01, 000, 0000
Rock: W5, 3, 1, 0, 00; E33, 30
Turtle: E33, 31, 000, YG95, 93, 91

bev-rochester-wee-shelley1b

Lots of Wild Orchid Crafts products used on this one:

Lilac/Purple Trellis Roses MKX-094
Blue Tone Tea Roses QVR-021
Blue Tone Open Roses MKX-074
Purple/Lilac Open Roses MKX-664
Purple/Lilac Carnations MKX-109
Mixed Green Open Roses MKX-075
Blue Tone Rose Buds MKX-251
White Tuscany Rose Buds MKX-620
Oval Cameo Frame MKX-235
Pearl Faltback Flowers GST-167

18 comments:

  1. Just so lovely Bev! I love the colour palette you've chosen to use, so soft and gentle. The flats back pearl flowers look fabby in amongst the other flowers and on the bow. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Bev My Lovely
    I Hope Your Keeping Well, I'm Really Glad To See That Your Blogging
    Once Again.
    I Love The Beautiful Image You Have Chosen Today From Whimsy,
    I Just Love All The Fabulous Embellishments You've Used From The Fabulous
    Wild Orchid Company, And Your Colouring And Shading Is "Outstanding"
    "Magnificent" Thank You So Very Much For Sharing And Also Adding
    The List Of Copics Used.
    Take Great Care
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, another beautiful creation. Everytime I visit I know I am going to see a perfect creation. I have never been able to make cards like yours, I look, i admire and I wish. Its so lovely that you share your talent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Bev. Loving all those embellishments and the little pearly dots around her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous work of art!! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Bev. This is so cool & breezing looking with those wonderful pale colors. I love the little white waxed looking cord bows. Your work just shines & I'm so thankful you share your amazing talent with us.
    hugs, Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card and the art work is fabulous! Peg IN USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty a stunning card love your colours and sweet stamp love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, beautiful colouring, so cute.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Bev, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous cool colours and gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Bev. I love this gorgeous image. Love the last time you coloured her too. Beautiful in the blue tones. Perfect flawless colouring as always too. The shells look great tucked in amongst the blooms. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails