Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Something Old, Something New

It’s a new month, so a new challenge at Noor! Design.  This month we’re working with the Something Old, Something New theme.  I’ve used the new MDF Berry Sweet set and the new strawberry die set for my something new, and the butterfly die set (one of my favourites) as well as the two leaf dies for my something old.

bev-rochester-noor-wheelbarrow-set

I painted the fine lace with two coats of gesso to give it a wrought iron fence sort of look.

bev-rochester-noor-wheelbarrow-set1

And a close up of the flowers and leaves which I cut from scraps from the Botanical paper pad

bev-rochester-noor-wheelbarrow-set2

Noor Design products used:
MDF Berry Sweet set
Botanical paper pad
Berry Sweet strawberry dies
Butterfly die
Vintage Flourishes Leaf die (2)
Vintage Flourishes Leaf die

Wild Orchid Crafts products used
25mm wild roses
Open Roses 15mm and 20mm
Cosmos Daisies
Hip rose buds
Rhinestones

11 comments:

  1. Another stunner!!! I love that butterfly die, that is one I've definitely missed. Love the colour theme too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous creation. Love the papers and flowers you've used

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning great design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, I love it Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what more can I say ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    Love your work and this is another stunner, colours are beautiful, the whole project is. I think it is a great idea how you used the gems for the holes in the watering can.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful you are making some amazing projects at present they are just so perfect Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev
    What A Tremendous Piece Of Art Work I Just Love The Beautiful Papers That You've Used, And The Fabulous Flowers, Lace, And Die Cut Leaves.
    Bev Thank You So Much For Sharing
    Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev, this is amazing and so so beautiful. What a gorgeous creation. Love those papers and the gessoed lace is amazing. How do you think these things up! LOL. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails