Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Sarah Kay Tea Please!

Do you know, I’ve had this stamp since about 4 months before it was even released and have only now gotten round to colour it.  Sadly Stampavie (SK distributors) are no longer thanks to epic piracy BUT this stamp is still available at Which Craft (link at end of post) 

sarah-kay-tea-please-

I loved colouring her up to give a vintagey feel to the card, so used Copic W3 liberally.  Colours used

Skin: E21, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E27, 25, 53
Pink: W3, RV32, 11, 10, R0000
Green: W3, YG63, 61, G20
Grey: W3, 1, 0, 00
 
I usually don’t use E21 but I have been having problems with my skin tone pens so instead of buying new ones I decided to flush the whole pen out using alcohol and then replacing the nibs.  The colours were still a bit diluted when I coloured this (they are fine now) so had to resort to the E21.  Saved myself a fortune too Smile

sarah-kay-tea-please-1

The fence die arrived in the mail so I had to use it.  Love this one so much, and even though I cut off a third from the width it didn’t lose it’s impact.

sarah-kay-tea-please-2

Love how the large rose works on this card.  Sometimes the larger flowers can be too obtrusive and look clunky, but this one fits perfectly.

sarah-kay-tea-please-3

Annnnd … a peek at the inside.  I am so in my happy place when I can make cards using my favourite images and Sarah Kay and Whimsy Stamps win hands down Open-mouthed smile

sarah-kay-tea-please-4

Products used:

Stamp – Tea Please in stock at Which Craft

Noor Design:

Wild Orchid Crafts:
LARGE MIXED PINK MULBERRY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½") QVR-025
WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-267
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
MIXED VINTAGE COLOUR OPEN ROSES MKX-043
Pearl Flourishes Self Adhesive Sticker - 10cm (4") x 15cm (6") MKX-215

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards this one is so gorgeous, also love the way you do your colouring .
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    I Just Love Your Magnificent Card, I Love The Very Beautiful Colours You've Chosen I Must Admit I Love How You Display Your Flowers On Your Card.
    I'm Lucky As I Do Have This This Stunning Stamp I Got Mine From "Which Craft" It Stamps Beautifully So Clear And Very Crisp, I Love All The Fabulous Products You've Used The Wild Orchid Flowers Etc:- The Stunning Spring Papers, Your Fence Die And The Beautiful Flourish Leaves. Bev Whenever You Make Your Cards I'm In Total Awe!!!
    As You Are A Tremendous Crafter!!! I So Wish I Was A Little Like Yourself.
    Take Great Care Bev
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! simply MAGNIFICENT WORK Bev. The green on the tea service and apron really draws the eye into the centre of your fab card and then, gradually, it begins to discover and drink in all the other delights. Bev you must get great pleasure from every single item you produce, I certainly hope so because we all do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I am always amazed at your coloring, you are the best. Cute little girl! The gate WAS a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Exellent colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the heart die and the vintage colours are just fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Bev, I really love your beautiful work, so I become a follower of your blog.
    Greetings,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails