Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Fabulous Wonderful Friend

A floral explosion today lol.  I wanted to use the new Flower Power stencil from Noor Design so came up with the idea of using it on designer paper to give a watercolour effect.  I painted through the stencil using watered down gesso and then went over the flowers with Distress Glitter.

bev-rochester-noor-flower-power-stencil

You can see the stencilling effect better in the picture below.

bev-rochester-noor-flower-power-stencil3

How CUTE is this butterfly, which is from the new Flower Power Paper Art sheet.  I used two glued together and finished off with some pearls (yeah. I think apearl explosion is also going on here lol)

bev-rochester-noor-flower-power-stencil2

I used the delish 0460 Circle with Flower die to mount the sentiment (Anna Griffin) on to.

bev-rochester-noor-flower-power-stencil4

Last pic, promise.  I loved how this card turned out, even though I kept the outside shape as square I think the shaped template that I used for the top layer really pops off the dark background.

bev-rochester-noor-flower-power-stencil1

Noor Design Products used:




Wild Orchid Crafts products used

MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-075
WHITE ENGLIGH ROSES MKX-606
2-TONE LILAC MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-339
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE OPEN ROSES MKX-662
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013
PURPLE/LILAC SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm)

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card flowers and colour Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful Bev love the colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. Love the color ,my favorit.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so many flowers there fantastic ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly wonderful my friend its just so beautiful i love it. You are so talented Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev
    "WOW" What A Truly Fabulous Card You've Brought To Us, I Love The Awesome Rich Opulent Colours Used The Beautiful Sentiment, Your Outstanding Flower Arrangement I Just Love How You've Done The Stencilling With The Flower Power Mask And The Gesso Beautiful Lace.
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing This Magnificent Card With Us.
    Take Great Care
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card with all those gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bev, love the colour palette and those lush blooms too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails