Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Birthday Wishes

I had a play on the weekend and had plans of making a card using only blue and white.  Yeah that didn’t quite work out – I ended up adding some red to make it pop.  This was super quick and easy to make, I love how the sentiment stands out.

bev-rochester-noor-summer-berry-blue

I raised the top layer of paper with foam pads, not sure you can see it in the picture below.

bev-rochester-noor-summer-berry-blue1 

Whimsy Stamps Birthday Greetings sentiment set

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
Magnolia
Trellis Rose
Apple Blossoms
Sweetheart Blossoms
Stamens
Tuscany Rose Buds
Pearls
Flower Shape Flat Back Pearls

Noor Design Products used:

13 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Bev! I do like the touch of red. More paper to go on my wish list, lol. The sentiment is really lovely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this stunning card in blues, and a lovely sentiment
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this stunning card in blues, and a lovely sentiment
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous sentiment beautiful papers and flowers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Tracy, I would be so happy to have received this, you really hit it right on the money xxx
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Tracy, I would be so happy to have received this, you really hit it right on the money xxx
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Fab sentiment and love the pop of red! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card the colours work so well such pretty papers and delightful sentiment just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnificent card Bev. I do see what you mean about the 'red' although without it there is a bit of a 'Willow' pattern vibe going on don't you think......either way it is top class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    Your Card Is Truly Magnificent As Always, I Truly Just Love The Colour Palette You've Chosen You Always Seem To Know Which Colours To Use, Your Floral Arrangement Is Just So Outstanding I Love How You've Created The Card Edges For A Vintage Feel, Bev Thanks For Sharing Your Truly Remarkable Work With Us I So Much Appreciate It.
    Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails