Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Sarah Kay

Love my Sarah Kay stamps as much as I did when I first started stamping, if not more.



I fussy cut around her so I could pop her on the Noor! heart.  I coloured her with copics:
Hair: E27, 21, 50
Skin: E11,00,000, R20
Dress: R85, 83, 81, RV000; YR31, 30
Dog: C5, 3, 1, 0



I heat embossed the clear stamp image with white EP on grey card, then popped on some alphabet stickers.  Lots of floral deliciousness here too


And a (sort of) peek at the inside – note I still haven’t got the new camera sussed yet.  It’s way too technical for me, and by the time I'm finished taking photos the air is blue and the camera is under dire threat of going in the bin!  Moral of the story - don't let him buy a camera that is so expensive/uber technical that you need a degree (or in my case a brain transplant) to understand how to work it.  He is so not my friend lol.



Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
Mixed pink cottage roses QVR-043
Mixed pink open roses MKX-661
White open roses MKX-013
White rose buds 8mm GST-003
Mixed pink and white lilies MKX-604
The pearl heart in the top corner and the lace is also from WOC, unfortunately I can’t see it in the shop so can’t add the code.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bev! A lovely image with your usual beautiful colouring and a wonderful card design. I love the sentiment you've made, the white on the grey looks great. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sarah Kay's too. Another fabulous card, perfectly coloured and perfect layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and those stamps are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely !!! I like this so much ...
    The colours, image, flowers,...
    There are so many details on this card...it 's beautiful!
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous I love that stamp its fabulous your design and colours are perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev, And I love what to do with Sarah Kay stamps, beautiful card. Why don't you give your better half the camera for Fathers Day and you buy yourself a nice little easy to use cheapy camera for Mothers Day.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! LOL! I love Rene Stansell's idea for that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image! I Love your card.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card lots of lovely embellies, love Sarah Kay myself, think Rene has a fab idea there too ! See how long it would take him to throw it in the bin lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Such gorgeous embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails