Sunday, 7 June 2015

Elodie

Another Sarah Kay card today, and no pink in sight!!  I’m back on the aqua wagon again – I just lurve this colour combined with kraft.

bev-rochester-sk-elodie

Coloured with copic markers, I usedConfused smilekin: E11, 00, 000, R20
Aqua: BG57, 53, 10, N5
Jeans: W5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Watering Can: C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Grass: G20, YG67, 63, 61

The sky was done used the super fab Clouds Art Mask (links below).  Before I coloured the image I used a brush and Broken Glass Distress Ink to quickly fill in the blanks on the mask and voila!!  Clouds!  How cool is that?!?

bev-rochester-sk-elodie1

I’ve used my favourite flower – a magnolia.  These are just sublime.  I painted the white flowers with gesso to whiten them a bit more.

I popped a venise applique lace heart behind the image

bev-rochester-sk-elodie4

This little clip has been in my stash since I first started making cards years and years ago.  It was in a kit I got from QVC – THAT’S how old it is lol.  The alphabet stickers are by Tim Holtz.  Fab value for money, there are loads and loads of sheets for £2.  I love a bargain!

bev-rochester-sk-elodie3

The key started life as a dark, grungy brown.  A coat of Inka Gold Platinum and I got this.  Man I love that stuff

bev-rochester-sk-elodie5

A peek at the inside

bev-rochester-sk-elodie2

I’ve popped this card and a few others in my Etsy Shop

images

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

Pastel Magnolias QVR-029
Off White Chrysanthemums MKX-117
Wild Rose 25mm
Mixed green open roses 20mm, 15mm MKX-075
Mixed white/cream hip rosebuds GST-013
White cosmos daisy MKX-119
Venise applique heart MKX-430

Noor Design products used

19 comments:

  1. So very pretty Bev..gorgeous colouring and details.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev. Lovely colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning image and I love all the flowers and different embellishments you've used - gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. just beautiful! I love these colors and, of course, those gorgeous flowers & embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Bev… love the aqua shades… you've coloured this adorable image to perfection! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Bev. So many colours go with Kraft.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful this is fabulous the design and clours are so pretty its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card lovely colours and embellies, my eleven year old used to be into pink in a big way but she seems to have swayed towards aqua herself this year so your not on your own ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and beautifully embellished x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so pretty, the colours are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable. One of my favorite stamps. Love all the little extras you've put into this cards. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous! I love the colour combination and all the lovely embellishments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Bev, really fabulous. I love that Sarah Kay stamp and your gorgeous design. All the little touches are just perfect. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails