Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Welcome

Something different from me today, and not a card in sight.  When I saw the Beach Huts from the new Noor! Design release I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and this is the first of the huts that I have changed into a Welcome sign.

bev-rochester-noor-beach-hut-welcome-plaque

I used the new Mask Art Grunge stencil to give some texture, then rubbed over the raised pattern with metallic wax to give more definition

bev-rochester-noor-beach-hut-welcome-plaque2

All the embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts, links at the end of the post

bev-rochester-noor-beach-hut-welcome-plaque-1

WOC products:

Mixed pink tone trellis roses (40mm) MKX-092
Off white chrysanthemums MKX-117
Mixed pink tone cherry blossoms MKX-039
Mixed colour tea roses QVR-034
Mixed pink tone open roses 10mm MKX-661
White open roses 15mm MKX-013
Pink rose buds 8mm GST-009
White ivory and tank pearls MKX-497

 

19 comments:

  1. Stunning Bev,,just gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! the texture you gave with the stencil adds so much to the overall effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing , love all the flowers so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    I Love Your Beautiful Welcome Sign, It's Just So Very Pretty,
    Can I Also Say I Always Really Love How You Display Your "Wild Orchid Flowers" They Look Just Stunning.
    As I've Said On Many Occasions It's Great To Have You Back Crafting.
    Take Great Care
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous just so pretty its all just fab love and hugs Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful idea to welcome visitors so very pretty
    Thank you for such a great idea.
    Hugs
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonsoir, bravo pour cette création magnifique et toute en tendresse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Bev, this looks gorgeous! I keep going back for one more look :-) Love the texture you added and all the pretty flowers. Just gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's gorgeous Bev, thanks for sharing, once more you have inspired me. Hugs Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Bev, love all the texture. Beautiful blooms and design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very beautiful. I love the shabby chic look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails