Friday, 1 May 2015

Flowers and Saturated Canary for Noor! Design challenge

It’s the first of the month so time for the Noor! Design Challenge, and it’s an easy one …. FLOWERS.  Perfect!  I used the Shape Art Tag to make the base card.  Love this shape

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-hand-me-downsa

I used copic markers to colour the image.

Hair: E49, E37, 35, 31, 30
Skin: E11. 00, 000, R20
Pinks: RV95, 93, 91
Green: BG95, 93, 91
Beige: E43, 42, 41, 40

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-hand-me-downsa1

Love the chipboard sentiment that got a good dousing in gesso.  And how cute is that little mesh flower?

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-hand-me-downsa2

And a peek at what’s inside.

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-hand-me-downsa4

Products used:

Noor! Design:
 Pretty Floral Paper Pad
Shape Art Tag
12 point square die
Vintage flourish leaf die 0047

Wild Orchid Crafts:
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-008
DEEP RED MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-002
MIXED RED & WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-015
20 Mixed Colour Fabric Embellishments GST-097
MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE MKX-657
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-316
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON – MEDOC MKX-492

 

15 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The image is so beautifully coloured, I just love her hair. The shape of the card is fabby and the whole design is wonderful. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav SC images and love what you have done with her here Bev. Great colour choices and a beautiful layout. Definitely a 'Bev' card. Love it :)
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design and gorgeous embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous this is a stunning shape and such wonderful colours. I love the image and gorgeous flowers perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! I love the beautiful die cuts and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love the image and your fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev
    What A Truly Magnificent, Outstanding Piece Of Work Your So Very Very Talented I Love How You Arrange Your Beautiful Flowers And I've Watched Your Tutorial On This Which Is Most Imformative,
    Bev Thanks For Sharing I Love To See Your Awesome Work.
    Take Great Care
    Love and Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Bev! The image is coloured beautifully and the flowers just look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev lovely card, love the papers and the leaf die is something for my wish list ! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous creation Bev. I had forgotten about my seam binding till I saw this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. outstanding, love all the embelishments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Bev, love this SC stamp. Stunning colouring as always. Love the card/tag shape too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Beautiful!! Gorgeous Details.. Lovely Coloring.. and I love the shine and shades in your coloring!!.. Perfect!!.. Great Details and i love the small details and cut outs.. FAB shape too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails