Tuesday, 21 April 2015

You keep me anchored

Smthing a bit different today.  It’s my DT card for Noor! Design and this one pushed the boundaries I can tell you.  It’s also (sort of) got me out of the pink phase.  When I first saw the stencil I had no idea what to do with it, but ended up having a total blast playing and really love how this turned out.

 

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside2-1

 

Now then, I coloured this image absolutely ages ago, so can’t remember the colours.  However I think these are what I used:

Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E44, 42, 40
Blue: N5, BG75, 72, 70
Green: N5, YG03, 01, 00, 0000
Shells, seahorse: E33, 31, 30

 

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside2-2

 

The leaf shape is on the stencil, love how it works with the flowers and still keeps the sea theme.  I used the new Dutch Doobadoo Wavy Mask to create the bubbles, they look awesome peeking out behind the flowers

 

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside2-4

 

I’ve had such fun with this month’s release – it pushed my boundaries and kept me away from pink!

 

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside2-3

PRODUCTS USED FROM WILD ORCHID CRAFTS:
MIXED BLUE OPEN ROSES MKX-074 – 25mm and 15mm
MIXED GREEN TONE MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-049 - 25mm
MIXED GREEN OPEN ROSES MKX-075 - 15mm
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS GST-225
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON – AQUARELLE MKX-493
WHITE PEARL DROP TRIM MKX-611
FLAT BACK FLOWERS GST-167

Back tomorrow with more candy

 

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The mermaid looks great on this shaped card and the embellishments you've added look brilliant. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and certainly not pink. All the elements work so well on this sea themed card.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very different card but beautiful
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the centre piece of the bow Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so perfect really stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really different card from you but still as beautiful as all your other creations, all the elements go together perfectly I always wonder how long it takes you to make these fab cards of yours as when I have a go at something similar but nowhere near as good as yours it takes me hours and hours lol !! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful it is different but the design is amazing love all the fab embellishments as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow,It is totally fantastic Bev. I have this stamp and love it. Fantastic, loads of inspiration, thanks so much hin. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! This is Beautiful!! Gorgeous colors and coloring!! Love the shape.. Perfect for the image and Design!! Beautiful Decorated too.. Love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev,
    A Truly Remarkable Card I Love Everything The Beautiful Image And The Truly Awesome Embellishments And As Always I'm In Awe Of Your Colouring And Shading Talents, I Must Say Its Great To See You Blogging Again, But Take It Easy.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this ----- the colors ----- the image ---- your coloring. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's gorgeous Bev! I love the shaped card and your stunning colouring and layout. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends x (Hope you've been feeling a little better lately and the tests have gone well. xxx)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails