Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Retirement card

Phew, I’m going great guns – it’s either feast or famine with me lol.  A card on Sunday, one this morning, and another to come this evening.  Sheesh, I need a holiday to recover ha!

So, for my Noor! Design DT post this week I decided to make a blokey retirement card , aren’t they just so darn difficult to make but with the new Card Art templates it made this a doddle.

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside3-1

I embossed the Nautical Paper Art with Frantage embossing powder.  LOVE this effect.

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside3-3

More heat embossing

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside3-2

This was really fun to make and so quick and easy too

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside3-4

 

Catch ya later today

14 comments:

  1. a super card any male would love
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super card any male would love
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning i love this design its fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw this looks lovely! I would love to see how you made it! would give it a try :) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Lovely!! I Love the shape of the card.. Very Elegant.. And Beautiful Decorated.. Is it die cuts with Frantage? those sea shells??.. -Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness, this is fabulous! you really did an amazing job with it. :) love that ship shape... grins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous 'man' card, I love this!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous blokey card! I love those die cuts and the frantage is perfect to give the effect - what a great retirement card! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, i love it, must get one of those Die's! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sailboat is a great guy card. Love all the details you've put on it. Great job. Edna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails