Saturday, 25 April 2015

Polka Dott

I’m still playing with some of my favourite older stamps, this one is Polka Dott from Whimsy Stamps.  She really is the sweetest little thing

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-polka-dott

Coloured with markers and pencils this time, I’m thinking I prefer the ‘pop’ the pencils give my colouring

Skin: E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair and Basket N5, E17, 15, 13,11
Peach: R02, 01, 00, 000 Venetian Red Polychromo Pencil
Hat & dungarees: E43, 42, 41, 40 Warm Grey 70% pencil
Apples: N5, YG03, 00, 0000
Leaves: N7, YG67, G20
Grass: YG67, E17, YG63, G20

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-polka-dott1

I used a few different dies on this one, which I have listed below

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-polka-dott2 

Love my new border die Smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-polka-dott3

So, the products used are:

Whimsy Stamps Polka Dott stamp
Lemoncraft Miss Olivia paper
Dies: Noor! Design 0390 Butterfly Die, Joanna Sheen Isobel Lace border die, Cheery Lynn mini fanciful flourish die
Embellishments all from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-011
WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-119
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
MIXED COLOUR MINIATURE GARDENIA FLOWERS MKX-198
PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-018 (I used 10mm and 15mm sizes)
MIXED GREEN SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-494
MIXED GREEN SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-502

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous card. Your detail and coloring is amazing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say you make the most beautiful cards! I love to view your blog every day and there is always something magical on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply gorgeous! I can't believe that is a die.... I thought it was actual lace. it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking as always Bev....I would never of guessed that was a border die, i thought that it was lace :)
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, she's sweet! What a gorgeous card! Love all the flowers and dies you used, especially the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly gorgeous Bev, I love this stamp and the soft colouring. Gorgeous papers and layout. Always, always so divine. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, there were so many cute Sarah Kay stamps. I often wish they'd reissue some of the old ones for those of us who weren't yet stamping then or just weren't flush enough to get them at the time. More cards lately, so I hope that means you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, this isn't a Sarah Kay stamp, it's by Whimsy Stamps, link is in the product list at the end of the post. Sadly Stampavie is no longer trading so no more Sarah Kay stamps either.

      Delete
  8. Stunning card. Love your colouring it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow hunnie, beautiful layout and your colouring is just beaut!
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fabulous I love this design its stunning and such a pretty stamp. Fab flowers and colouring just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and all those fabulous embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card - just stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Bev..love the beautiful image and colouring and the flowers and dies are fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Coloring!! Love the shades and shine in her clothes!! Great color combo.. Beautiful Details with the swirls and lace!!.. Stunning Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image and a beautiful card can see why you love the lace border die its fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev,
    Such A Beautiful Image And As Always I Just So Love Your Work, I Must Say How Much I Love The Beautiful Lace Die From Joanna Sheen, The Stamp Is Stunning, And As Always Your Colouring Is Remarkable I Always Pin Your Work To Try And Achieve Your Colouring And Shading Techniques, But That Seems Impossible I'm Extremely Critical Of Myself!!!
    Take Care Bev
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colours on this one and all the flowers go perfectly with the pretty image! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails