Sunday, 19 April 2015

Picked Sweet

Seeing as I dug out some of my older papers that I was terrified to cut in to last week, I decided to revisit some of my favourite images as well, and Picked Sweet from Whimsy Stamps is the first.  I had forgotten just how much I love Elisabeth Bell’s work …. my bad!  So, I had a good old play in my craft room yesterday.  I ended up making a couple of cards, it’s amazing what I can get done when I plug the iPod in and listen to a book whilst working.  The day just flew by, and it’s a win because I don’t feel guilty sitting with my nose in my Kindle all day. 

I used the delish Anna Griffin papers again, the same papers as my last card just a different colour way.  See, I told you I had a problem ha!  Ugh the card looks skew whiff, it’s not – it’s the pants photographer.

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-picked-sweet

Coloured with copic markers and I even dug out a few pencils for this one

Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair:E50, 53, 55, 57
Burgundy: R59, 56, 85
Pink: R83, 81, RV000, 0000 and light mahogany pencil
Plant Pot: E18, 15, 13, 11
Grass: G20, YG63, 67, 93, 95

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-picked-sweet3

Delish flowers, lace, seam binding, pearls and chipboard from Wild Orchid Crafts (products listed at the end of the post).

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-picked-sweet2

Love this chipboard sentiment

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-picked-sweet4

And a peek at the inside

bev-rochester-whimsy-eb-picked-sweet1

Products used:

Stamps: Picked Sweet from Whimsy Stamps, Papermania alphabet stamps
Dies: Noor! Design 8 point die, 0032 Vintage Flourishes Leaf Die, La-la-land Crafts filigree corner die
Paper:  Anna Griffin
Embellishments all Wild Orchid Crafts:
LARGE MIXED PINK MULBERRY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½") QVR-025
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-014
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-008
MIXED GREEN MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-133
WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-276
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - SIAM PINK MKX-485
WORD TAGS CUT OUT SET
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET B) - ⅛" (3mm)

19 comments:

  1. how stunning.... love the older stamps much better.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stunning.... love the older stamps much better.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful card Bev, XOX lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Bev and certainly given the 'Bev' treatment. I can still remember you using this the first time round, as I then had to buy it. I coloured her up again a couple of weeks ago, but she is still waiting to be added to a card.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just delightful Bev the whole design is so gorgeous its such a pretty stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and the embellishments of fabulous Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous colours Bev, it's so good to see you back with regular postings of cards. I so love your work. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tres bien Bev. Hope you are keeping well.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the embellishments. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card love the colours and the image just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev ,your card is beautiful,I second what everyone has said hin, you are my favourite designer and have been my inspiration in all my card making efforts. Hugs Marjorie.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bev,
    WOW Another Truly Beautiful Outstanding Card, your Colouring is Truly Magnificent and Perfect Shading also Stunning Embellishments Your Card Is Awesome I Just Love The Stamp also.
    Take great care
    Love and Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like spring! Lovely card and great color combinations. As always great coloring. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card and colours Bev..loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another EB I just LOVE! Gorgeous image and your card is so beautifully put together. Love the gesso touches too. I SO need to learn how to use that stuff! LOL. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful card! Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails