Thursday, 26 March 2015

Sweet Eline

I dug out another Nellie Snellen stamp, this one is Sweet Eline – Flower.  And I paired this with more of those delish Sweet Paris papers.  The fab sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps - Elegant Label Sentiments and matching die
bev-rochester-nellie-snellen-fairy
Coloured with copic markers, I used:
Hair: E57, 55, 53, 51, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R30
Dress & flowers: N5, YG63, 61, G20: R22, 20, 000, 0000
bev-rochester-nellie-snellen-fairy1
Uh, I think I went a bit crazy with the Noor Design Burlap Stencil, but I just love the shabby effect it gives. 
bev-rochester-nellie-snellen-fairy2
All the embelies are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Isn’t this new lace with flowers just stunning?  Details for this are at the end of the post
bev-rochester-nellie-snellen-fairy3
Here’s all the goodies that I used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE GUIPURE LACE WITH FABRIC FLOWERS MKX-224
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS MKX-202
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-005 10mm and 20mm
MIXED GREEN OPEN ROSES MKX-075 15mm
MIXED GREEN TONE MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-049
WHITE COLOR LONG STEM STAMENS MKX-471
MIXED GREEN SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-502
LOUVRE BORDERS CUTOUT SET GST-053
Maybe I’ll be out of my green phase by the next card lol.  Then again, probably not as I have been stock-piling some delish Lemoncraft papers Open-mouthed smile
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

8 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card , some of those papers have managed to find their way into my craft stash lol they're just fab , loving the lace also that's me going to have a look on woc !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Love the shape layout and all the gorgeous embellishments! Lovely image and amazing coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    I Love this "Awesome Card" Your Cards are always Truly Outstanding I Love To See Your Fantastic Creations Your So Talented.
    Take Care
    Love and Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I LOVE sweet Eline. Gorgeous card Bev. Love all the Gesso touches too. Stunning as always. I never fail to get a good dose of inspiration when I visit your blog. Big hugs for a happy weekend, with no headaches! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Bev - amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh... just love those papers, a gorgeous card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Bev, made with lovely stamps & Papers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails