Saturday, 28 February 2015

Little geisha girl

I coloured up this image a good while back when I was colouring the Mini Masterpieces for LOTV.  I found the coloured image when I was looking for something else, loved the colours so had to use it to make a card

bev-rochester-lotv-geisha

Love those little typewriter key stamps

bev-rochester-lotv-geisha2

Sorry that I can’t list the colours, I have no idea what they are it was so long ago

bev-rochester-lotv-geisha3

And a peek at the inside

bev-rochester-lotv-geisha1

PRODUCTS USED:

Stamps – LOTV, Papermania Urban Stamps – Typewriter Madame Payraud
Paper – Forever Friends Kraft
Flowers, stamens and rhinestones all from Wild Orchid Crafts:
20 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-043
PINK MIST MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15MM MKX-028
50 WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS MKX-119
100 WHITE COLOR LONG STEM STAMENS MKX-471
100 SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES – PINK MKX-516


22 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bev. I love the image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the design and embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The colours are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Such beautiful colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is one of my favourite LOTV images and you've coloured her beautifully. Gorgeous colour combo and beautiful embellishments. Absolutely scrumptious. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card , lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, love your colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love the colour scheme n the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The colour combination is lovely and the whole card design is wonderful. I especially love the tulle ribbon. Could you tell me where you got that from? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra. The tulle trim - I honestly can't remember as I have had it so long. I would think it's either May Arts or Websters Pages but could be totally wrong.

      Delete
  10. Hi Bev,
    Stunning Card as always, I really Love to see your fabulous work, I hope your keeping well.
    Hugs from Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev~

    It's been a long time since I've been on my computer to catch everyone's beautiful blogs! I've missed seeing your art! This is such an amazing card! Your coloring is better and better! I love how she looks. The shading. The highlighting. Peftect! I love how you fit all of the layers in. That is something I have never really grasped. Of course, I can't color as well as you, either! This image is delightful, and I love how you brought her to life through your talents!

    His,
    Traci Starkweather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work. Fab detailing, coloring and color combos! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning! Such a beautiful image and pretty embellishments.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly gorgeous Bev. Love the colour combo and pretty embellies. Such a sweet LOTV too. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails