Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Bauble ornament tutorial

The lovely Denise at Whimsy Stamps asked me if I would do a tutorial on how I make the ornaments I have been churning out lately.  She sent me some of the divine clear Christmas Greetings stamp set to play with, and this is what I came up with.  Just to say ….. I flipping love this stamp set! 

bev-rochester-whimsy-bauble-tutorial-step-5

And the back with place to write a greeting

bev-rochester-whimsy-bauble-tutorial-step-6

The tutorial is featured on Craft Ideas complete with step by step photos.

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful ornament Bev and I love the stamp set.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW how gorgeous it looks...off to see your video
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev My Dear,
    First How Are You, I Aways Love To Get A Blog From Yourself, As Your Work Is Always Truly Awesome.
    Take Great Care Bev
    Hugs from Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just beautiful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful set of ornaments here Bev, it looks absolut stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornament look forward to watching the tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful idea combining a hanging ornament and a Xmas card, sending those instead of normal Xmas card :D I have to remember that in the future, thanks for idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ornament! Love the idea of sending it instead of a card cause it can be brought out every year! Or just as a pressi! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really beautiful Bev and I love your chosen colours - not a hint of red to be seen. I think if any child was asked "what time of year might you expect to see this" (without the greeting of course!) they would say "Christmas". And it will last for years.
    Just love your work Bev.

    Mary Mac x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Beautiful.. Gorgeous Shape.. Lovely with gold and white.. Very classy colors.. Looks Very Elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I love the snowy texture and elegant bauble shape.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails