Sunday, 16 November 2014

Another quick Christmas card

Here’a another quick Christmas card I whipped up yesterday afternoon using those delectable Christmas Chalkboards 1 stamps.  This time I kept away from the black chalkboard look and instead embossed the text onto matching paper from the pad that I used.

bev-rochester-whimsy-christmas-chalkboards

Unfortunately I covered up most of the delish vintage patterned paper but a girl has to have her Wild Orchid Crafts flowers lol.  I used 25mm wild rose, open roses (15mm), cosmos daisies and stamens. I finished off with some pearls, pins  and vintage seam binding that I distressed with ink.

bev-rochester-whimsy-christmas-chalkboards1

Back later on in the week with another bauble and a link to a tutorial that I did for Whimsy Stamps.

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the color of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Bev...your "quick" card would take me an entire day to make!! BWHAHAAHHAAH...Such a gorgeous card with fabulous detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo beautiful card here again Bev, I love how the lyric from that old song is made up for the sentiment too, it looks great on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazing!!!
    Love that green in the bg of the Sentiment
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails