Sunday, 5 October 2014

Another ornament

Here’s another Christmas ornament that I made last week, this one is for my Grandson who is absolutely penguin CRAZY!  I found the template here, and just enlarged it in Word to the size that worked (18cm).  I didn’t use mountboard for this one because my hubby was in his workshop messing around and I spied a sheet of 2mm plywood that had my name on lol.  He cut me out a whole pile of ornaments just begging to be decorated.  That said, the mountboard works just as well if you don’t have a clever fella to do it for you .

I used black and white glitter paper, added some gingham ribbon, buttons, bells and googly eyes and job done.

I am having such fun making these.  I have another one with a more vintage look that I will be posting on Wednesday afternoon as part of the Whimsy Stamps new release blog hop.

bev-rochester-penguin

19 comments:

  1. what a super penguin!
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yhis is sooo cute Bev, I also just love penguins, so I sure underdstand him ha ha ha. And this is so awresome.I´m sure, he´s going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, my daughter loves penguins too, ever since she was tiny, we even had to go visit the penguins last year for her 24th birthday! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is SO cute Bev… I LOVE his eyes… and the cute little jingle bells… he's adorable!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute I'm sure your grandson will love him xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so cute these ornaments are just amazing love them love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev,
    I must be half asleep, my last comment was nonsense l.o.l
    I love your adorable penguin, gonna give it a go myself today, I have a penguin-lover in the familly too. Hugs Marjorie S.x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! how cute is this? Your grandson will love him I'm sure. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet and perfect for the little ones (& big ones).

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and the bells are a perfect touch!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails