Thursday, 25 September 2014

Sarah Kay Noel

I was having a sort through my craft room - you would not believe the stuff I threw out – why I ever bought most of it in the first place is beyond me!  So one of the boxes I pulled out was my Sarah Kay stamps and decided to ink up this little beauty – Noel.  I think she has to be my all time favourite SK stamp.  Needless to say the sorting activities were curtailed.

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-christmas-postbox

I went with a green colour scheme for a change, I used to use it a lot when I first started crafting but have not done so for yonks.

I coloured her up with copic markers and just a warm grey pencil for extra shading where needed (mainly on the coat and hat).
Skin: E13, 11, 00. 000
Hair, post box and boots: E59, 57, 55
Coat/Hat: E43, 42, 41, 40, W00
Skirt/Hat Band: G94, 21, 40, 20
Holly: BG99. G43, 40

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-christmas-postbox3

Also found in the clear out is these gorgeous rhinestone flowers (used in the centre of the bow), I can’t even remember where I bought them I have had them for so long!

I have used a sentiment from the  Holiday Notables 2 set from Whimsy Stamps

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-christmas-postbox1

The rhinestones, seam binding and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers are wild rose, open roses 15mm.  I got a bit carried away with the rhinestones and dotted them amongst the flowers (as you do lol)

bev-rochester-sarah-kay-christmas-postbox2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

24 comments:

  1. Stunning Bev...the colours are gorgeous and love the sweet image,amazing colouring and the flowers and gems are beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make beautiful cards...the coloring and color combinations are perfect...love to look at
    those cards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just stunning. Great colors Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev. I love your colour choice.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable image how could you keep it hidden for so long? The colour combo is lovely and is sooo right for the image.
    hugs
    Margaret M
    PS Hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun :) I used to love using that Green Cardstock but I haven't seen that shade anywhere for yonks now :( The stamp is a cutie, as the saying goes, the oldies are the best! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous card, I am loving your colours, image, colouring, design, ALL OF IT,a big WOW!. What a treat we are having this week, with all your wonderful creations, thanks so much hin.
    I need a clearout too, but making is definitely more fun. Smiles. Marjorie S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card,Love the colors and design.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Bev, gorgeous colours and adorable stamp - l remember using this stamp in a workshop you did at The Hobby House ages ago. Hope you are keeping well and the docs have sorted you out, take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Bev, and your coloring is as always absolutely perfect and gorgeous.
    Have a great week-end ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wauw stunning card Bev, I love the image and so beautiful colored. And your colorcombi is really fabulous.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card it is always amazing when you have a clear out and you find stuff you forgot you had almost feels like you've got new stash to start using again have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bev, I have this stamp also and love it. Have tried it with a grey coat, a red coat and a turquoise coat, but love your color combinations too. Beautiful card. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truly beautiful is your card Bev and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunning card, it is so nice to see you making cards on a more regular basis again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this to bits Bev. I've ended up with a Sarah Kay fetish and it's all because of you! Building quite a nice little collection now and I do so love seeing one pop up on your blog. You colour them like no one else I know! Stunning card and I utterly love the green and the random rhinestones, LOL, they look fab. Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely gorgeous!! love the vintage colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! I love the vintage feel, such a gorgeous image and colours. Perfectly embellished, as always.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous, just love the colour choice, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the green colors and the silver colored glitter!! looks Fantastic together.. Beautiful coloring with perfect shine in her clothes.. Gorgeous Details on the card.. And Everything matches so well together!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails