Sunday, 1 June 2014

Time Flies

Time sure has flown this week, those bank holidays throw me for a loop.  So another card that I finished last week that I just did not get around to posting, one of the new LOTV fairy stamps that flew into my basket when they were released then sat on my desk waiting to be inked.  This one is Time Flies

bev-rochester-lotv-time-flies

Again I have used that delicious In the Country paper pad my Michele for Whimsy Stamps.  My last 3 cards have been made using this paper pack and each card has a totally different look.  Love that.

bev-rochester-lotv-time-flies1

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm wild rose, open roses 15mm, 4mm rose buds, miniature gardenia flowers, chrysanthemum  and then lots of pearls added for extra colour.  The lace is from my stash, I think I got it off Ebay.

bev-rochester-lotv-time-flies2

An upside down look at the flowers, I just LOVE that chrysanthemum, so pretty!

bev-rochester-lotv-time-flies3

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

20 comments:

  1. Stunning image flowers and design Ginny ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a gorgeous card!! Love all the beautiful little details!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skønt kort, blomsten på billedet heder, på dansk: "fandens mælkebøtte" knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As sweet as it gets Bev!! I just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and the image is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afternoon Bev what a stunning card I love the image and the papers are so beautiful in all I just adore it. Xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev this is such a gorgeous card. Wonderful colours en stunning lovely. Hugs Marja

      Delete
  7. stunning card as always Bev and love the cute LOTV fairy
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Bev. I love the cute fairy, and ll the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Bev - the fairy is so pretty and your embellies are beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, cute image and lovely papers :-) enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev, hope you have been feeling well.I love this image am off to buy it, you are such a good influence l.o.l. Your card is absolutely stunning, and I love the colours you have used, your colouring and detail. Hugs Marjorie. x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card this was my favourite from the latest LOTV release I bought it but not used it yet. Your card is amazing fabulous design and stunning embellishments just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty card Bev. Beautiful colouring and such a sweet image. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Bev! So many beautiful details on this card. The papers are DIVINE! Love your pretty layout and the fabulous lace, blooms and diecuts. All so gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bev, I hope you're well, this Card is Truly Awesome Fabulous Colouring as always and I So a Love all The Embellishments.
    Love and Hugs
    From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev, what a gorgeous image and youve created a stunning card with it, love all the details and your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails