Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Sugar Nellie fairy

Oops, here’s a card I made last week and forgot to post.  It’s one of those gorgeous Sugar Nellie Fairies – man I just adore these stamps.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-papermania1

They are such fun to colour, and once again I only used markers to colour up this cutie.

Hair: E55, 53, 51, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Wings RV000, 0000
Dress: BG57, 53, 000
Bunny: C5, 3, 1, 0

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-papermania3

My granddaughter had her 6th birthday party at Papercuts Whitley Bay on Saturday so, as you do, I had a browse and an Ebosser jumped into my basket (LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine!!!) and some Melissa Frances goodies (well they were half price!) and the new Papermania Eau de Nil paper pad, which I have used on this card.  Totally sublime!

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-papermania2

The flowers, seam binding and heart rhinestone embellishment that I used in the centre of the bow are form Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers used are cottage rose, cherry blossoms, open roses in 20mm 15mm and lilies.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev yes the papers look wonderful i shall have to go and check those out.
    Don't you just love it when things pop into your basket!! It wanted to go home with you!
    louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful the image is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and your colouring is stunning. I love all your pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful as always lovely spring colours , there's an ebosser on my wish list too hope it comes my way soon !! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and such lovely flowers and colourig! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, Another Awesome Card, but you always Create such stunning Cards, Your Papers and Embellishments and Colouring is just so Beautiful.
    Take Care love and Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and fab colouring with gorgeous embellies. A real 'Bev' card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card! Love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous such a pretty card I love these stamps as well so pretty Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image and layouts Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev, Hope you are feeling well hin.The image and papers are lovely
    I absolutely love your card, amazing design and detail and your colouring as superb as ever.
    L.o.l I know what you mean, all sorts jump into my basket when craft shopping. Hugs Marjorie.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and adorable card!
    grtz. Colien

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and cute!! Lovely colouring too! And the flowers are yummy as always. :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this fairy. Broke my heart that she's out of stock, can't get my hands on her anywhere!! I've loved every card you've made using her Bev, she's so pretty and your colour choices and embellies are gorgeous on this one. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails