Sunday, 11 May 2014

Good for a hug

I had (another) tidy up in my craft room yesterday, okay not so much a tidy up but a sort out of my stamping cupboards.  I found a basket full of stamps the majority of have not seen ink, and I didn’t even know I had them!  Big blushes here haha.  So I quickly got bored with sorting out and decided to have a little play instead.  I used some of my new goodies that I picked up last weekend when I got my Ebosser (did I say I love this machine?!? No more cranking of handles and hurting my neck).

bev-rochester-good-for-a-hug-mf

The paper is from the C’est la vie pad by Melissa Frances, love these colours.  The wee corner is also a MF embellie, and I made the little locket and key using Martha Stewart clay and moulds then dirtied them up a bit with ink.  All the delish flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a trellis rose, 25mm wild rose, open roses in 20mm, 15mm and 10mm, sweetheart blossoms and a fabric daisy.  The leaves are die cut with a Cheery Lynn die.  The lace and seam binding (that also got the dirty treatment) is from WOC too.

 

bev-rochester-good-for-a-hug-mf1

Markers and pencils (black and brown) were used to colour this cutie

Hair E55, 53, 51, 50
Skin E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Clothes: BG11, 10, 0000; R81, RV000, 0000
Wings BG10, 0000
Bear E33, 31, 30
Bunny C3, 1, 0, R20

bev-rochester-good-for-a-hug-mf2

I curled the sentiment for a bit of a different look for a change

 

bev-rochester-good-for-a-hug-mf3

And a peek at the inside and a closer look at the bow (I popped some tulle behind the bow)

bev-rochester-good-for-a-hug-mf4

And now I am off shopping for new bedding.  Ugh I hate shopping Sad smile

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous lots of wonder detailing Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Bev, so sweet. I love working with the clay to, it looks really nice on your card. I think everybody recognize it when you wrote "there are some stamps never seen inkt haha)
    Have a nice sunday, hugs from the Netherlands,
    Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely and you have reminded me I also have this stamp I think unused aren't we naughty crafters!! The design is fabulous love all the MF and MS stuff amazing. Have to mention the Ebosser I got one at Christmas best thing ever as I always had sore hands with my Cuttlebug. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, lots of lovely details xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Bev...love your card today..such gorgeous colours and embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Bev, love the colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful card, love the colour and detailing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and a super card with such fab colours. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card with the mint greens, she looks lovely
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Bev....Thank you so much for adding in the colours you have used....this is great for me as I am trying to get to grips with my Copics and this is so helpful. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely spring like colours and a gorgeous image. A really pretty card Bev. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww so sweet is your card! love the image and your colouring is gorgeous Bev as always great isn't finding things you forgot about it's like buying new again but not paying out xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful colours, gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Bev. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and gorgeous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh...much better than tidying up Bev...gorgeous card..love the sweet image and colouring and the flowers are beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card dearie.I love it when I find something that I've never even used.So pleased you are loving your embosser-it is the best thing I have ever bought.You take care.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous and I'm so envious of you having an ebosser, I really, really want one! Enjoy creating more treasures with your new toy!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bev I saw your card on Bloglovin and just had to pop in to tell you I think it is stunning. The image is such a little cutie and the colour combo is fabulous as is the design and embellishments.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev just love this image and beautiful colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Debby what a stunning card as allways. It's beautiful and the colours you have used are great xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh this looks so fabulous Bev! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very beautiful work
    Lovely presented.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Utterly enchanting Bev! Love this wee LOTV fairy and your card layout and details are utterly delish. Hope you're feeling better these days. So nice to see a few more makes from you of late. Big hugs your way, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails