Saturday, 17 May 2014

BeYOUtiful Criss Cross

Oh man!  Have you seen the new BeYOUtiful digi kit at Nitwit Collections.  Mmmm totally delish and I think it should just be called the Bev digi kit cause it is just so very me lol.  You don’t have to be greedy like me and buy the bundled kit, it is also broken up into smaller kits.

So anyway, I thought these pretty papers were deserving of a criss cross card, and here it is

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-nitwits-beyoutiful

This was one of the stamps I dug out the other weekend that I am pretty sure has not seen ink (if it has then it’s been quite a while!)

Coloured with copic markers
Hair: W5, E55, 53, 51, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Dungarees: E44, 43, 42, 40, W0
Shirt, ribbons, flowers: R59, 56, 83
Basket: E17, 15, 13, 0
Apples, grass: YG67, 63, 11, G20

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-nitwits-beyoutiful1

The insert is also from the kit, I just merged the scalloped circle digi with the patterned paper then typed a sentiment on using Brock Script

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-nitwits-beyoutiful2

The top of the insert has been cut with a Marianne Design die, edges inked and embellished with a few little pearls.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-nitwits-beyoutiful3

A closer look at the delish flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a Bead Flower, cottage rose, lilies and open roses in 20mm 10mm and 15mm.  I also made some little flowers using metal bead caps and glued a 12mm flat backed pearl in the centre.  I trimmed the bottom of the card with organza rose trimming.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-nitwits-beyoutiful4

That’s it from me today, I’ll be back Monday for the new Whimsy Stamps release hop (oh and Friday as well).  Have a fabulous weekend, the sun is shining up here in the frozen North!

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

24 comments:

  1. Wow looks so very gorgeous Bev! Love the flowers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, so gorgeous, lovely card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning love all the detail Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning creation here again Bev, I also just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO Love this Bev. She's gorgeous & beautifully coloured too. Great detail.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Bev, I love the cute image, gorgeous papers and pretty detailing too.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whowww, this is so gorgeous! Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful !! Absolutely gorgeous colored image and lovely, matching colors alltogether - as always in your cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous Bev..love your beautiful design..papers and details..perfect.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous image Bev and your design is beautifully embellished.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colouring Bev. The papers look beautiful and I love your embellies. I think the frozen north has defrosted today - it was 25 at the metro centre at 1.30 - woohoo!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A truly beautiful card, Bav, really stunning. The papers and embellishments are gorgeous!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card, beautiful papers and embellies ,loving the beaded flower , always love your criss cross cards they're so amazing . have a brilliant rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Bev wow I love this card its really pretty as all your cards are. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev, I love the image and your colouring is just stunning, a beautiful card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous Bev. love the image and of course your colouring and the embellishments are wonderful.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just amazing the design is stunning a perfect card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  20. how gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  21. A simply delicious card Bev, I love it!!
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh I LOVE this stamp Bev!! Such a gorgeous criss/cross card. Stunning in every detail. Love the beaded bloom, gorgeous touch. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails