Thursday, 24 April 2014

Wee Rowan

How gorgeous are these digi papers from MicheleR Design?  This kit is called Rose Cottage Charms and is totally exquisite! I decided to make a Criss-Cross card, I’ve not done one for ages.  I teamed the papers with Whimsy Stamps Rowan Fairy and decided to colour her up with copic markers only, no pencils at all.  Aren’t I brave lol

bev-rochester-wee-rowan-MR

I printed off one of the little tickets and stamped a sentiment onto it, I also resized and printed out one of the round sentiments that is part of the kit.  That’s what I really love about digi kits, you have the option to resize most stuff to suit your project.

bev-rochester-wee-rowan-MR3

I wish I had taken a note of the colours I used, but by the time I had finished the card the pain was so bad I just bunged all the markers back in their cubbies.  I think I used the following combinations:
Hair: E55, 43, 53, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Clothes: V12, 01, 00, 0000; BV02, 01, 0000
Berries: BV08, 04, 02, 0000
Leaves and wings: YG93, 91, W00; V000, 0000

Hopefully I have set the formatting up right that clicking on the picture will enlarge it for a closer look

bev-rochester-wee-rowan-MR1

The flowers and stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a cottage rose, orchids, 25mm wild rose and open roses in 20mm, 15mm and 10mm

bev-rochester-wee-rowan-MR4

And the last picture with the insert fitted in place.  Love the colours on this card, so fresh and pretty.

bev-rochester-wee-rowan-MR2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

24 comments:

  1. This is stunning Bev. Those papers really are gorgeous, your colouring looks wonderful and I love all your pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Bev. Gorgeous does not go anywhere near describing how lovely this card is. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Bev. The paper is absolutely gorgeous and I love the image. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is beautiful! Your colouring is amazing as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    This card is beautiful. I love the pocket style of the card as the insert helps to frame the image. Fabulous image and such a pretty colour combo.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning image and card design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Colors!! Fantastic stamp... and it must be so much fun to color.. Love that you have used same colors on flowers, image and Design Paper.. Beautiful work and Fantastic Details!! Have a Great Wekend!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful Bev, sorry your pain has flared up again, hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation Bev.
    Blessings,Elly

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOUW this is sooo gorgeous Bev, I simply love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev,
    lovely to see your beautiful cards. hope your health is better than it was.
    Your card is absolutely stunning.I love the colours and design. Hugs Marjorie x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and a stunning design. What a fab stamp its gorgeous. Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Bev what a card! Your work just leaves me speechless. No one can touch you - you are truly out on your own.
    I hope your health problems are coming to an end and you'll have much happier days ahead.
    Bless you now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and love the colors. As always a great job. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are just beyond beautiful and this one is no exception. Love the style of the card and the coloring is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev, Yet another Truly Stunning Card you have no need to use your pencils your amazing with Copics I wish I was as talented it's great to have you back, your Colouring and Shading of this image is Truly Amazing, thanks for sharing Bev as I know it's not always easy for you.
    Love and Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card she is just lovely,fabulous colours, hope you have a good weekend take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just too beautiful, Bev; lovely dreamy colours and love the style of card you've made - must try this one!
    Please try and have a pain free weekend!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous! I love the image, so perfectly coloured, and the flowers look beautiful.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Bev...she's gorgeous! so chique and glamorous... I like youre card very much.
    Greets and good weekend Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolutely stunning, Bev! Your colouring really wouldn't look amiss amongst some of the greatest artist! What a talented lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those papers are gorgeous Bev! Stunning card design and layout. Love all the details. Utterly enchanting. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails