Sunday, 2 June 2013

Winners!

Lots of winners tonight – first up is the 6 winners of the tickets for the Stampmagic show next Sunday.  And they are

#33 Deborah A
#1 Jen
#27 Nannapat
#13 Moonbeamsnanna
#8 Paperdaisies
#20 Penni

Congratulations ladies, please email me quoting STAMPMAGIC in the subject line so I can arrange to have your tickets sorted for you

And the winner of the weekly candy is

#37 DaisyDuke

Congratulations Daisy, please email me with your address – please put WC31/05 in the subject line

13 comments:

  1. Congratiulations Ladies and Bev thank you for doing this and for let me join this.
    liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all
    hugs from/with sLOVEnija Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Bev for drawing my name out. You have made my day. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for making me a winner Bev - really looking forward to the show. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biig congratulations to all the lucky winners here again, and thanks so much for the chance to you and WOC Bev. You´re sooo generous always. Have a wonderful week ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies for your win you'll have a good day at the show guaranteed, I can't go this time :-( but roll on October !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies for your win you'll have a good day at the show guaranteed, I can't go this time :-( but roll on October !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ladies, and thanks to Bev for doing the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ladies. Hopefully one day I will be lucky enough to enjoy winning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippeee I never win anything .... Email on its way x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails