Monday, 3 June 2013

Sugar Nellie

I really do love the older Sugar Nellie stamps and Daisy has to be my all time favourite which I have used for this week’s Wild Orchid Challenge which is Lots of Layers.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-daisy

Lots of layers, not only the papers (which are those gorgeous Pion Design Vintage Garden), I have also layered up some of the flowers using flat hydrangea blooms, and also the pearl flower embellishments by adhering 10mm flat backed pearls on to Decorative metal bead caps and also the punched butterfly.  The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used 40mm trellis rose, 25mm wild rose, 15mm roses, 20mm rose, Chrysanthemum and stamens.

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-daisy4

You can see the hydrangea bloom better on the inside

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-daisy2

A closer look at Daisy, coloured with markers and pencils.  Blues B97, 95, 93, 91, prussian blue pencil; Greens G46, 43, 40, 20, earth green yellowish pencil, Hair E35, 53, 51, 50; skin E11, 00, 000, 0000, R20

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-daisy1

And the cute little metal sentiment – found this in my stash when I was clearing out last weekend.  Love cute finds like this Smile

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-daisy3

I will put this in my Etsy shop later this week (have a few more to finish up first)

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

41 comments:

  1. Ohw such a beauty!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too!! It's fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again such a gorgeous card here Bev, and all sooo beautiful mixed in with each other and everything is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Bev, such a beautiful image and gorgeous detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome totally sweet love her and your style

    ReplyDelete
  6. heel mooi ! een supper lief kaartje
    grtz Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card bev. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev so pretty, enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card! Loving the image, your colouring is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Bev. Love that calendar stamp too. Did you mention where you got it from? hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable bev, never tire of seeing Daisy, just too cute. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo sweet! Love how you used the big pearls. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this image gorgeous flowers and papers Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Bev. I love the image and the colour scheme is one of my favourites. So pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is gorgeous Bev and I love how you have done the grass.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, she's a cutie. Love the metal sentiment. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I visit your blog I keep saying the same things, beautiful, nice etc hihi but it is true, this is amazing again.
    Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waw this is so gorgeous Bev! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!! And your coloring of Daisy is lovely!! And the gras looks so real!! Love that chrysantemum flower!! Gotta buy a few!! And I love all the Layers of the Beautiful papers! I love lots of Layers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww this is truly lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  21. One of my first stamps and I still love her too. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute image and beautiufl card Bev lovely colouring and floers.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wat een schitterende kaart Bev.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Waw, stunning card as always Bev, lovely image and great colouring. Love all your details you added. Hugs;moni

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Bev.
    This is stunning.
    I love how you have decorated the inside of the card. It Is Totally gorgeous.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Daisy is my all time favorite! She is so adorable. I love, love, love your card...amazing coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my... Your card is so beautiful. I love the soft colors and all those lovely flowers. You colored this sweet image so beautifully. Sunning card!
    Eret xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Bev, love the blues and your colouring is spot on as usual, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful as always Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous card Bev, I love Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Bev,

    I totaly agree with you, I love Daisy as well and it took me ages to get hold of the stamp.
    The card you made with her is sooo beautiful.

    Hugs from Germany
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful as all your cards !
    Love from Iceland,
    Bryndis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails