Monday, 20 May 2013

Wild Orchid Challenge

Don’t keel over now, two cards in two days from me!  I tell ya I shocked myself haha.  But the new Saturated Canary stamps from Little Darlings have really given me the kick in the wotsit I needed to get back into my craft room (even though I had to hide my Kindle away from myself!)

This week’s Wild Orchid Challenge is This week the challenge is SUNSHINE – use the sun as inspiration i.e. hot, rays, colours, temperature, season, etc.  Not sure where the sunshine comes in here but seeing as soon as we get some rays (not that there have been many of those in the UK) we are all outside so that’s where my very loose interpretation comes in!

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-rose-red

A close up of Rose Red, isn’t she just so pretty!

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-rose-red2

Wild Orchid Crafts products used are 30mm cottage rose in taupe, 20mm rose in pale pink, 15mm roses, sweetheart blossoms, 8mm semi open roses.  I have also used some of the delish new lace.

The sentiment is from Stampin Up! and the paper is Pion Design Vintage Garden.  So pretty!  Oh I have also used the Cheery Lynn Bird Cage die and a Crealies border die

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-rose-red1

I’ve popped this card in my Etsy shop

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

35 comments:

  1. Great card Bev, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Bev! Great image, lovely layout and gorgeous details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Bev. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous embellishments
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card, I agree she is just so pretty and comes to life with your fab colouring , beautiful embellies also xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful and love all the flowers.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev, love the lush blooms and pretty colour palette. Love the birdcage die too and your colouring is flawless, that hair is amazing! Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Bev. I love the image, the colours, the pretty flowers and lace...all of it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and you have coloured her so well Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Coulors and a wonderful card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh spooky, I have this image half coloured this morning. Such a pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is soooo pretty! I just love how you coloured her and the flowers are just divine. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohw, what a beauty!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een schitterende kaart is dit Bev.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous colours Bev and a gorgeous image too. Fab card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation here again Bev. Really looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty Pretty little girl... Great Stamp.. and I love that bird cage die.. FAB flower creation.. and I love the Beautiful colors! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous card and image xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, lovely elements used and beautiful colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning card and lovely image hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely STUNNING!!! Love everything about this card... especially the birdcage :-)
    ~Steff~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sure missed all the gorgeous cards you put on your blog daily!
    But this was worth the wait, ha, ha, loved your 'loose interpretation'. Great humour!
    And your card is gorgeous as always!!! The details, flowers, lace, everything.
    Thanks for sharing and have wonderful, sunny and bright day!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow Bev, sooo pretty, love your image and gorgeous details.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Bev, a stunning card I love your image and your beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning card as usual!!! I am SO jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice is this card like birdcage xx tanja

    ReplyDelete
  27. This card is just gorgeous. The colors are just beautiful. The work done on this card is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning! Just beautiful color combinations on her dress. I love the flower arrangement and the stapled on lace and birdcage are great accents. I also love that you added lace to the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails