Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Whimsy blog hop–Wee Shelley

Hello and welcome to Day 7 of Whimsy Stamps February Rubber & Die Release Showcase! On Wednesday (20 February) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and new Shape EZ templates. From then until 26 February the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guest are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 27 February. To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below

Ellie Stover
Heidy Blom
Iris Wiechmann
Stephanne Maraver
Tammy Louise Cunliffe
Deb Routledge
Melissa Andrew
Colleen Schaan
Erin Bailey
Janette Garcia
Simonne Clay
Patricia Garcia
Michele Roos
Sylvia Blum
and me!

I have used Shelley for my card today (firstly cuz I LOVE Wee images and second because that’s my daughter's name).  This card is also for the newest Wild Orchid Challenge – Daisy, Daisy.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-shelley

I have used the following copics/pencils to colour the image

Skin: E11, 00 , 000, 0000, R30
Hair: E29, 27,25, 23, 50 burnt umber
Rock: C3, 1, 0, 00 cool grey 90%
Sea: B01, BG000, 0000, muted turquoise
Tortoise: E33, 31, 30, light umber, YG97, 93, 91, kelp green
Mermaid BG75, 72, helio turquoise, BG13, 11, 10 aquamarine

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-shelley1

The papers are MME Lost & Found Breeze.  The flowers (Cottage Rose, fabric daisies, 20mm roses, 10mm roses) and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-shelley2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

58 comments:

  1. Bev, wow! You have coloured Shelly and her turtle just beautifully! Such a gorgeous card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous card. love the colouring

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the image, the flower treatment and the anchor charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love looking at your coloring... amazing!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love the colors and little touches.smiles..Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this stunning. Wonderful colours. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the little turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing! I love the colors and your coloring is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Bev,love the pearls on the shells!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness this is stunning, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Bev. I love the beautifully coloured image and all the pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Bev! I love that image and the flowers are great too! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice - nice coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. waw Bev this is absolutely gorgeosu!!!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous....

    I love what you have done here, a really gorgeous creation...

    Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een schitterende kaart Bev.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bev, it is gorgeous. I love the pearls you used.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous colouring as always Bev, I think I need this one as we have a tortoise called Shelley and my daughter would appreciate the stamp on her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely image Bev and your colouring is perfect as always.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors, pearls are perfect, and hair coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always a pleasure to drop on by such wonderful creations and never dissapointing. Love your card and image is so sweet hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet card...love all the embellishments esp. the little anchor charm.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty! I love the details like the pearls and anchor charm.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is my fave of this release Bev,gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is Absolutely beautiful..... truly is !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card, Bev! I love the papers and all the pearls! Wonderful coloring of the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is stunning Bev. I LOVE the pretty image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers and details are all so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the way you have coloured the hair Bev. Beautiful card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow this is really gorgeous, Hanny♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a beautiful card, I love the wee stamp images too, my daughter Rachel is with me looking at your blog and she thinks your colouring is fab ( she's only nine but obviously appreciates talent when she sees it ! ) and wishes she could do what you do so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's cold and rainy but your card just gave me a nice warm smile. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! Just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is fabulous I love your hair colouring. Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bev, your card is stunning. I love the colors you chose for her and I can't resist all those pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely gorgeous, your coloring is outstanding. Beautiful image
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another stunning card, Bev! Beautiful colours and colouring and love the little anchor!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is beautiful... Love all the sparkle and flowers!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is an adorable image! A lot of the DT's have used this image this past week! I love your soft blues & greens..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the water tones and the flowers are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just love everyting about this card Bev ... It's beautiful in every way. LOVE your hair shading & gorgeous papers!!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful Bev, fabulous image and colouring,love the papers and flowers..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow so gorgeous - love the details with the pearls.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  43. She IS so cute Bev and so beautifully coloured by you. Fantastic card, I love those colours, great for 'things of the sea 'projects.I have a daughter called Shelley too. Hugs Marjorie x x

    ReplyDelete
  44. A beautiful card. Love the details and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this cute image! Your card is gorgeous, I especially live the colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awhh superbly precious bev!!! Love this new release!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful card. I love your mermaid and the turtle! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous card & perfect colour theme x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  50. Adorable and the colors fit the stamp. The shade of blue reminds me of water. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  51. Really like your Looking on this one. Both the hair and tail are favorite color combos of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  52. ooh I so love this one! The layout is gorgeous and I adore the sentiment in the cloud, such a cool idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  53. Surcharge sweet mer-girl. I love how you added the pearls and glitterered the water. And her hair is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails