Thursday, 27 December 2012

Some quick money wallets

I’m still alive lol.  It’s been such a busy time but for the rest of the week it’s chillax time and I may even get some cards done.  Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.

Here’s some of the money wallets I whipped  up last weekend, they really were super-quick to make (even those with stamping on).

The first two are stamped and heat embossed using the Christmas Icons stamp sheet from Lili of the Valley.

I used red sparkle embossing powder and ultra fine gold cord on this one

bev-rochester-money-wallet3

A peek at the inside, sooo easy to make

bev-rochester-money-wallet4

Using Frantage embossing powder on this one,  I also heat embossed the die cut corners and sentiment.

bev-rochester-money-wallet1

And a Spellbinders snowflake slathered in Twinklets.

bev-rochester-money-wallet2

Told you they were quick and easy Winking smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

29 comments:

  1. I think they are gorgeous quikies !

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I have to think for this for next time I give something flat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Bev, I hope you are feeling better and enjoy some time to relax

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are, but still very beautiful and a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super! They all look great, wonderful made!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw Bev this is so gorgeous! Love the simplicity of the cards. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous and look luxurious as well Bev xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quick and Easy.. But.. Never done in my house .. I wish I had a few of these every spring.. for the Konfirmand Cards.. .. Should start on them now really.. But I never do.. Perfect to have a few of these when you really wanted to give something special.. but never get the time. .. And then have nothing.. I thought these were Beautiful.. Gorgeous with the embossing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are lovely Bev, hope you had a great Christmas, and have a very drunk new year lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all beautiful. I love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com




    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely Bev. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all gorgeous and such a fab gift idea. I hope your Christmas was brilliant and enjoy your chillax time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, total schön gemacht
    lg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what fantastic designs. Very eye catching.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

  17. Nice to have something personal Bev and these look fab.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are lovely Bev very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Bev, I love your wallet cards and thank you for all your beautiful cards and inspiration
    during the year, have a wonderful Xmas.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are beautiful!
    hugs Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty Bev- have a safe and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just beautiful, Bev and really useful to have. I make money wallets quite often for gifts!

    Hope you had a great Christmas

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are lovely Bev. Perfect for gift cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous and quick looking good xxxxx tanja

    ReplyDelete
  25. are beautiful! I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the clean lines and simple elegance of these Bev. You've nailed it again! Hugs to you and your family over the holiday season, Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails