Sunday, 9 December 2012

Pammy’s Stocking

I’m back from a lovely time at The Lakes, and even managed to get some of the last little bits of Christmas shopping done too.  I have some photos but need to get them sorted out first (took loads lol). 

So anyway, today I have a Mo Manning card – I bought this digi along with a few more when it was first released, how long ago was that?!  And just got round to using it this morning.

bev-rochester-mo-manning-pammys-stocking

Struggling with the light today, the red on her dressing gown is almost the identical colour to the paper but you wouldn’t think so grrr!

Coloured with Copics I used

Hair E29, 27, 25, 23, 50 and dark umber pencil
Skin: E11, 00, 000, R30
Nightie W3, 1, 0, 00
Dressing Gown: R59, 46, 27, 24, 14 and Tuscan red pencil
Gold: YR24, 21, 31, 30
Teddy: E33, 31, 30

bev-rochester-mo-manning-pammys-stocking1

The scrummy paper is from the Best Creations Merry Christmas Kit.  Loaded with gloss and glitter, just perfect for Christmas!  This and the lace is from Dies to Die For.

The snowflake started life off as a wooden one, so I heat embossed it with gold sparkle embossing powder (did the same to the metal corner so the golds matched) Eye rolling smile

The seam binding and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used a trellis rose, cherry blossoms and 15mm roses.  The metal leaves I have had in my stash for years.

bev-rochester-mo-manning-pammys-stocking2

I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop

images

And now I am going to sort through that back bedroom and start wrapping presents (if I disappear for more than a month send in the search parties hahaha)

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

41 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and sweet card Bev.
    Beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw this is so stunning Bev. I love the pretty papers and the sweet image which is so beautifully coloured. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card here again Bev. Glad to hear, you had a great time at the lake and managed to finish some shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bev this image is so adorable and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and adorable card Bev!

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Bev, it's a glorious image and I love the colours, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!! Love your colouring and the gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! so gorgeous....love how you colour and shading her red dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful! I lowe it!
    Hugs
    Ewelina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card Bev love the lace touch. Glad you enjoyed the lakes and good luck with the wrapping Ive finished mine but still have loads of cards to write !!
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card Bev love the lace touch. Glad you enjoyed the lakes and good luck with the wrapping Ive finished mine but still have loads of cards to write !!
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Bev. Glad you enjoyed your time at the Lakes. I'm jealous - I did my midwifery training there and lived at the Cottage Hospital in Keswick when I was on the district. Fabulous memories! Christine x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a fun break Bev. This card is a stunner but as you say the light for photos at the moment is awful. I hope to wrap later too, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautifully coloured Bev and I love the papers. A gorgeous card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Love the Mo image and the way you've put the colors and card all together. Very cute. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev, you made a gorgeous and lovely card. Very nice colours and coloured your image beautiful.
    I wish I could be there at the lakes too to hike in the beautiful mountains.
    It`s a joy to read that you have a good time there.
    Big Hugs Gretha Bakker xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bev this is super duper cutsey.
    I just love it...especially her hair! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! This is stunning Bev. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring and the papers and details look wonderful.
    Thanks for the ideas about using gold embossing powder on the wooden embellishment, I think I will try that.

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhh wowww Bev,watt een schitterende kaart.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So a beautiful card!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Bev! Your coloring is exceptional! Love the image and all the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is just so beautiful, Bev and such a pretty card!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Bev, Your card is gorgeous just love everything about it and the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Bev just gorgeous. Hugs Sheila.x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a Gorgeous card & such an adorable image. I love your choice of colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely card Bev, really cute, the image is so sweet, and beautifully coloured, I've still got to Invest In some copics, you always get a fabulous finish. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh Bev - this is soooo gorgeous - love this image too - brilliant! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Bev. I love the image, she's adorable and your colouring looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  30. OO this is a lovely card and also on the inside, beautiful.
    hugs Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your card and the image is beautifully done such talent hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning and beautiful card Bev as always
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow this is wonderful Bev!!!! Do love the lace, seam binding and all the other embellies you have used. Really like how you complete the inside of card also!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  34. One of my favorite Christmas images coloured so beautifully. You are amazing. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. She's just gorgeous, love the pretty paper too, very sweet
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  36. She's just darling and her dressing gown is amazing, you've given it such dimension!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails