Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Another quickie for Dies to Die For challenge

Hey!  I am so on a roll with these quick cards, this one took a few minutes longer but only because I could not decide which snowflake die to use (cue in eye roll!).  I ended up using a Spellbinders set (not a clue which one it is from though – think I have had it a while).  I also used Bazzill Timeless paper pack and a Whimsy corner die and finished it off with a Whimsy Holiday Notables 2 sentiment.  The gorgeous Gingham Rustic ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl as is the Natural Button Twine

Job done, another card crossed off the list and it fits this months Dies to Die For Challenge.

bev-rochester-dies-to-die-for-december-challenge

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

29 comments:

  1. Another lovely quick card Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours Bev. I'm gonna save some of your quick designs ready for next year! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev this is gorgeous I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card here Bev. Love your quickies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the colours and beautiful ribbon

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Bev.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my quick cards are beautiful as yours (LOL)
    Nice colors and love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great quick card bev- love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such pretty colours Bev. Gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, I love the little standard you put your card in, you don't see them in our Country (Netherlands.
    Hugs Hanny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful and very elegant!!!! Love the colours! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, Bev, the colours are unusual and really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Bev
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card Bev I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, would look fabulous in lots of other colour ways too very adaptable xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love that paper and that beautiful snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so classy Bev.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a beauty!!
    Lovely paper and a cute textstamp..

    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful creation,
    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Bev. What you call a "quickie" would take me twice as long (if not more). LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card, Bev and love the kraft type colours_ so beautiful!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is lovely Bev, love the colour, makes a change to the festive colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails