Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Blog hop winner!!!

Woohoo!  I was one of the hidden prize blogs so

SueH you are the lucky winner of the amazing prize of ………….

Prize 2: The full set of the new Christmas animal rubber stamps, worth £45.00

SueH said...

LOTV have come up trumps again!
Just loving the new stamps and those little kitties are especially cute.
Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Many congratulations Sue, can you please email me your address so we can get your prize off in the post to you.

There is another prize winner to be announced and you can get all prize winners details on the Ideas to Inspire blog shortly!

7 comments:

  1. congrats to the lucky winner Sue H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well do you congratulations sue h x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and many congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sue. Enjoy your lovely prize.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....I'm in shock!

    I'can't believe that I've been lucky enough to win such a wonderful prize.

    Thank you so much Brenda and LOTV....I don't know what else to say because I'm lost for words.

    Thanks again.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails