Friday, 6 July 2012

LOTV shop open tomorrow with loads of yummy new goodies!

newshoppic

The LOTV girls have been busy in our showroom in Farsley (near Leeds)!

They now have a range of Wild Orchid Craft flowers and are the only actual shop in the UK that has them in store!.

They also have Martha Stewart and EK Success Punches, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Promarker, Flexmarker & Copic Ciao pens, Spellbinder dies and loads more crafting goodies.

They’re open this Saturday 7th July from 10am – 3pm, directions are on the website here

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Bev for sharing this:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a store...oh would I love to be able to check it out :O) but it's just a bit too far away :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,

    Thanks for the info! Do they have any plans to have stores in the States?

    And, how did your migraine doctor appointment go? When I went to a migraine doctor's class the first couple of things were to give up caffeine and chocolate. I was living on a 12 pack of Mt. Dew (highest caffeine content at the time) and Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chocolate Chunk ice cream. I gave them up...and it was worth it. (Most of the time.)

    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather

    You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
    http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I wish I loved in Leeds now!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous, wish we had a store like this near me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    Wow!!.It was lovely to go there last week to see all of the gorgeous stamps, card inspiration etc, but wish I had waited now. I will just have to persuade my hubby that we need another trip to Leeds. Smiles. x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm completely jealous that there is a all about cards and art store there and not here! Hey Bev, couldn't you open one of those over here? Please! lol Really looks lovely, I think all I would need is a million dollars and a bed over in the corner! lol
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails