Friday, 20 July 2012

Colouring Classes news

lotvsummeropendaynewsletter

I’m teaching colouring techniques at the LOTV shop again in August along with Dawny, Laila and Anne.

The next LOTV Open Day is on Saturday 11th of August so make a date in your diary! See & buy their new products, enjoy some lovely refreshments & a great crafting raffle. After lots of requests, we also have more workshops for you to improve your cardmaking skills!

There are different classes on offer including 'Advanced Marker Pen Colouring with Bev Rochester', 'Beginner's Marker Pen Colouring with Dawny P', 'Colouring with Distress Inks with Laila' and 'Beginner's Cardmaking with Anne'. Places are limited so if you would like more information and to book, please email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

I’ll be back later with the winner of the card stand.

12 comments:

  1. Oh to be able to attend your colouring class Bev. It would be fantastic to have that opportunity. Sounds like it will be a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, that sounds like heaven - the LOTV folk and classes too.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was going but not possible I'm afraid. I'm sure all who go will have a great time. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be a dream come true Bev. Will you be at Doncaster on Oct 21st? Sheila.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how I wish I lived nearer too!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh l only wish l could attend it will be brilliant to go to the classes but l have commitments then:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win.... Beautiful!.. Thank you for the chance to win!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win.... Beautiful!.. Thank you for the chance to win!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I was nearer Bev, still fond memories of Ashford..that was a long time ago now ;0)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds a lot of fun, wish I could be with you for the marker class Bev. Have a great time. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo wish I lived closer. :0(
    Annette (Netty)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails