Sunday, 29 July 2012

Candy alert and winners

Pops has some delish candy up for grabs on her blog, you can find the post here

candypop 001

And now for some winners Smile

The weekly candy (TGF and Inkadinkado stamps) winner is …..

#328 ChrisAndCat

And the winners of the Vintage Step cards are

Donna

Riet

KarenC

Mags

Inkypinkydelights

Annette

Congratulations ladies, please email me your addresses.  Please put the name of the prize you have won in the subject line.

I have more paper to give away this week, will blog it as soon as I have it all sorted Smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

 

11 comments:

  1. Yippee, I am a winner. Love these card blanks. Thanks Bev, just off to email you now. Thanks also to Which Craft.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That is me! Thanks Bev! I have just emailed you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations your soooooooolucky enjoy:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you luck girls lol!!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to all the lucky winners here, I´m sure you´ll enjoy your great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to all the lucky winners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I've just seen that I was a winner. Thank you soooo much. It's made my day.
    Thanks Bev.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well do to all that won xxxxxxx

    Rosalind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails