Saturday, 30 June 2012

3M Tape Glider winner and an unclaimed candy prize (last chance Mel!)

Lots of interest for this candy and I’m not surprised, I love mine….. and it’s PINK!  The winner is

image

#429 Marjorie

Congrats Marjorie, please email me your address so I can post your prize off to you.  Please put 3M candy in the subject line

Also, Mel you won the prize on my blog for the LOTV Mini Hop – AND …. it’s a prize from Wild Orchid Crafts!!  Can you please email  me your address so we can send your prize off to you (please put LOTV/WOC mini hop in the subject line)

 

I will be back later with this week’s proper candy …..

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marjorie! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratuations Marjorie and Mal hurry up and send in your address for your wonderful candy,:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winners.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation MArjorie, I´m sure, you´ll enjoy your prize very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Marjorie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Marjorie, I have a Big Pink ATG, and the hidden benefit (apart from the fab way it dispenses tape, lol) is the fact that being Big and Bright Pink it's easy to find among the detritus on my craft table :-) Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Marjorie, enjoy..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Bev...Can't believe I've won..I use tape so quiet excited to see how this new one works out...Sorry so late posting this, in my excitement to get my email off to you..forgot to leave a comment here lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails