Monday, 16 April 2012

Spring is in the air at Wild Orchid Challenge

Monday already, I swear the weekends get shorter and shorter!
It’s Wild Orchid challenge day and this time round our challenge is Spring is in the Air.  I have used a Whimsy Stamp by Elisabeth Bell that was released last month (from the Cottage Cuties range) she is called Cinnamon Sugar – I LOVE her!  The fab sentiment is also by Whimsy Stamps - Celebration Circle Pennants, and the gorgeous picket fence die is another Whimsy must have!

bev-rochester-whimsy-cinnamon-sugar

Yes I dug out that First Edition Spring Drop pad again (just can’t help myself lol).  Cinnamon Sugar has been coloured with Copics and pencils

Hair: E47, 44, 42, 40, Dark umber pencil
Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, R20, R30
Pinks: R32, 30, 000, 0000, Rose pale pencil
Yellow: YR31, YR30, sand pencil
Turquoise: B15, 13, 10 and Aquamarine pencil
Basket : E35, 31 and sienna brown pencil
Grass; G46, 43, 20, YG67, 63, 61 and olive green pencil.

bev-rochester-whimsy-cinnamon-sugar1

And the delish goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts that I used on my card are Classic Sweet rose, 25mm

bev-rochester-whimsy-cinnamon-sugar3

And the inside has been finished off to match the front

bev-rochester-whimsy-cinnamon-sugar2

One more bit of news then I must dash off to work!   I had a busy weekend prepping for my colouring Workshop which is happening at Lili of the Valley’s new offices in Leeds on 5/6 May for their Open Weekend.  I will be taking the Advanced Colouring Classes, so if you want any further info (prices, times, etc) you can find it all here
open day picture bigger

Have a great week
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

41 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bev, Fabulous image coloured just perfect, I wish I lived closer to attend your class, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these images, and you have coloured her so beautifully hun, gorgeous papers...stunning card.
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my another gorgeous card here. I just love this one too Bev, so soft and cute. Just gorgeous work as always hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Monday inspiration,Bev these papers match so well with the blooms! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Bev, love the colours you've used !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, lovely colours and amazing image! Have a nice week!!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is a stunner me darlink and I want that little girl arghh shes beautiful!!! wish I could come to your colouring class, or maybe have a personal one and I will bring the biccies lol, have a good day hunnie huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een schitterende kaart Bev,zo lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Great Job. I too love this stamp I just got her myself. I love your design. So awesome.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and springlike Bev she is so cute too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is absoloutely stunning Bev, I love the colours and your colouring is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a gorgeous card bev...exceptional...hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bev, absolutely LOVE this card, the colours are gorgeous, you are so talented.
    love jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous,love the colours and your design is beautiful.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect combination of colours! What a pretty stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - Bev this card is amazing. Not only beautiful detail, but amazing coloring and shading on this adorable little girl. A truly stunning project.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bev
    A very beautiful card and the image is just so gorgeous.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card, and I so admire your colouring. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, she is gorgeous and so is the card!!! I love your colouring, no wonder you're giving classes, lol! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning!!Bev great card and an absolutley fabulous image nice layout too
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, Bev! I love the colors and papers and beautiful roses! Fabulous coloring of the wonderful iamge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, Bev!!! That little image is darling, and love, love that fence!!! I think I have a thing for fences!! LOL!!!
    So wish I lived by you to be able to take a class, but I think Ohio is a bit too far... darn!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely image for a stunning card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is gorgeus, love your coloring!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is stunning, love the picket fence and those wonderful colours....

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is a little sweetie love it all flower arrange fab just all of it great coloured in great Doris

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, Bev! You always amaze me with your talent.
    Wish I was there to take a class with you but alas........I'm across the pond. :)
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Isn't she just a darling. Fabulous card Bev.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely stunning image and your card is amazing:)x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful image, beautifully coloured, beautiful papers, beautiful flowers, beautiful card!!

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Bev,
    These new images are gorgeous and your fresh warm spring colours compliment her perfectly.
    Hope the classes go well for you, they sound fabulous.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another gorgeous card Bev! I managed to find a US co. that sells the First Edition paper pads and I ordered 4 of the 6 x 6 paper pads: Spring Drop, Bird Song, Love Letter and Summer Breeze. can't wait to make cards with them!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card Bev, lovely colours, the image is totally adorable. I agree weekends go by in a blink :( Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. GORGEOUS CARD,LOVE THE COLOURS YOU HAVE USED.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous- love your colors on this sweet image! The flowers are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the stamp--wish it came in digi form. I really like the half circle sentiments, too. 'will have to try them soon. super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. ces deux dernières cartes sont superbes
    bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love how you coloured the hair!!! Supercard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails