Thursday, 29 March 2012

Mini Taster Candy Winner

We have a winner, picked out by my grandson Ben

Anonymous said...

what more can I say but ME,ME,ME !!!
hugglies K.C.

29 March 2012 11:31

Congratulations K.C., please email me your address so I can post your candy off to you.  Please put Mini Taster Candy in the subject line.

I will be doing more of these candies when I get new products in my DT kits from Wild Orchid Crafts, might as well share the joy Smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

10 comments:

  1. Luckylucky lady!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congratulations!!
    Have fun with your goodies!

    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats KC, enjoy these gorgeous pieces.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations KC, enjoy your goodies.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. So pleased to hear that Tony's surgery was successful and he is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations K.C. Enjoy!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations hun. I know, you´ll have lots of fun with your awesome prize, no doubt about that.
    Have a wonderful week-end ahead here all of you and lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails