Friday, 16 March 2012

Lili of the Valley/ Which Craft UK mini blog hop winner

Okay so I was not one of the mystery prize blogs for the mini hop but I have had so many lovely comments on my Shall We Dance card that I did for the mini hop I thought I would give a surprise candy of my own away, so from all the fab comments left my hubby chose a winner.

And that’s you ………….

Claire

Please can you email me your address Claire so I can post your surprise off to you.

And for those that weren’t lucky on my blog do go and check out the others, there are still prizes out there up for grabs Smile

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, thank you so much Bev, will email now! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations Claire:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so generous of you Bev.
    Congrats Claire, enjoy your prize.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to my buddy Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails