Sunday, 12 February 2012

Google Followers (Non-Blogging Sites)

I’ve had a few emails asking about the Google Followers widget going soon.  To be honest I had not heard about it (I live under a rock remember lol), but saw this on Fleur’s blog which gives a good explanation of what’s happening.  I don’t know if us bloggers will lose our Google widget but in case we do I have installed a new widget in my sidebar.

There is more info on it here, however if you have blogspot.com in your address this should not affect you (fingers crossed!!)

Thanks for the heads up Fleur Smile

5 comments:

  1. thanks Bev, I think there is a bit of a panic going on, but hopefully it should blow over! lol
    hugs
    kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Bev...but I am still confused. Does anyone know if this means that "Friends" where you sign up to publically and privately view the blog. Where you can see the avatars of the guests to your blog are visible? Is that what is leaving?

    I am so confused! Any help would be, well, helpful!

    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Bev, I "think" I understand now.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev, There's more info here if you're interested....I think as long as your followers have google bloggers, then they should be fine. It just people who follow from wordpress/typepad/etc that will be affected xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev, There's more info here if you're interested....I think as long as your followers have google bloggers, then they should be fine. It just people who follow from wordpress/typepad/etc that will be affected xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails