When I was putting my Christmas trees up a few weeks ago I rediscovered some of the ornaments I had made years and years ago, the flowers were looking a bit worse for wear so I pulled them off and replaced them with new Wild Orchid Crafts roses. It became a bit of a tradition with my bezzie mate Karen who got one from me every year. Since discovering rubber stamping I’m afriad she has not gotten one from me Best remedy that next year! The ornaments are made from blown goose eggs.
The first onejust simple marking, painting and glittering with a waterslide transfer and some topaz rhinestone chain.
This one I cut an oval out of the shell, reversed the cut out bit and stuck it back in, then glued on bought finials before applying crackling to the shell. The print is a silk print. Some more new WOC flowers, flowersoft and berries and job done