Monday, 31 October 2011

A sneak peek and a Quick Flick

Yak, yak, yak … Monday already.  I did not get 1/10th of what I had planned on getting done this weekend but got another of my commissions done and dusted woohoo.  One more to go, but I have the NEC this week/weekend so need to get so much other stuff done before I head off down there on Thursday.  I will be at the Lili of the Valley stand Friday and Saturday.

So today I have the first of my sneak peeks for the new release that are going on sale at the NEC next Thursday, but they won’t be on sale on the website until the following Thursday 10th November so if you are going to the NEC head to the LOTV stand first as these stamps are going to whizz I’m sure.  The stamp I have used is called Daydream, she is one of the new Molly Harrison stamps and I am totally blown away by this collection.  I love love love how she has drawn the hair, I could sit all day just colouring up the hair lol.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Daydream

And of course I went with PINK, now why wouldn’t I lol.  The delish papers are Echo Park Victoria Garden, totally gorgeous.  And then we have the utterly sublime new fabric flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!!  I also used organza ribbon and lace as well as 10mm roses and 20mm rose all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Daydream2

The dies are all by Marianne Design, I used Marianne Design Creatables - Butterflies – LR0158, Marianne Design Creatables - Corners – LR0143, Marianne Design Flora 2 LR0106

Bev-Rochester-LOTV-Summer-Daydream1

I also have a Quick Flicks video up on the Ideas to Inspire blog, and it’s also on my Video Tutorials Page

Have a great week

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

49 comments:

  1. OMG, this is absolutely the sweetest. I'm loving the pink...so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning,
    my english is not so good, hihi, but you make again a beautyful card! Also the flowers are super!
    have a lovely day, greetings, Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup ta carte elle est magnifique bravo
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is she lol, and such lovely papers
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev!
    Your card is gorgeous. I am really loving pink lately too. Love the DP.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable
    hugs Maja

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a cutie ♥♥ And so is your card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev,such a sweet image.Thanks for the tutorial.
    Hope you have a lovely time at the NEC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the stamp and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty ev have to agree the hair is fab great backing papers and embellishements too.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card Bev I love the image it's so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Thankyou for the peak oh how sweet is she !! Perfect in pinks and yes her hair is divine. I just adore your flowers and a big fan of organza ! I so look forward to your quick flicks so off to see! Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely, Bev! I love the way she's sitting amongst the flowers she's picked for her hair!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Have fun at the NEC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really know how to put a card together...gorgeous image and papers...just a perfect [in my eyes] card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL card Bev, I loooooooooooove pink...!
    Have a wonderful week, big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truly an amazing card the image is gorgeous and the pink is so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this card is just gorgeous! THe paper fits perfectly with the image. Great job! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, your card is fantastic!!! This little darling is adorable!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  20. A stunning card Bev. So pretty.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bev Wow what a super card pink is so nice, love the image and embelishments just get nicer have fun Doris,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this stunning Bev, the image is just gorgeous and I love the colours too
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Łał cudna:)Śliczniutka:)Cudo:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Bev. Really sweet card, the image is adorable. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, Bev! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely stunning, this card, as always. Love all the embellishments and the image is sooo lovely. Hugs, Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful Bev,,,love the sweet sweet image and the lovely feminine details :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, gorgeous image, flowers and colouring.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty with all the soft pinks. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  30. Neat, I like the soft pinks. Very pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pretty Bev - that image is lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. She is so pretty, Bev and the papers and flowers are just exquisite- a beautiful card.

    AliceH

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely gorgeous as always xxxxxxxxx amanda

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning as always. Agreed, why wouldn't you use pink! Sure wish I was in the UK for NEC, whatever that is :)I will have to wait for Thursday to place my order. Patience is not one of my best virtues, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable card, love this image, I quite agree with you, it's very sweet. Hugs. Frea

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow this is so sweet Bev
    what a gorgeous card.
    Hugs Harma

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a beautiful card and What a lovely image,great colours
    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a sweet image - and all your gorgeous details! Hugs Kjersti

    ReplyDelete
  39. Whow, this makes me speechless. How lovely is this card. Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very beautiful x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. what a beautiful card and the image is gorgeous. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Bev,
    This is so pretty, love that paper and the flowers are gorgeous. The image is beautiful colord.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous card Bev. Can't wait till saturday when I go to the Nec, hopefully they will still have some of these cute new stamps left!!

    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the image and those flowers are simply gorgeous. Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a gorgeous card love the pinks,I am going to the NEC on friday

    ReplyDelete
  46. SO cute... the flowers are amazing!
    The stamp and the coloring is awesome, you made a good job once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. So romantic, girlish card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails